• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 17th: MPM06 - And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
*as useless as ever
MFW I'm forced to take janejane's side
pokemon-confused.gif

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ironically, Snivy was the last good female Pokemon Ash owned before she became a punching bag to a Lucario who ended female Pokemon for Ash until Shegonite arrived to break the mold (and get torn apart in the second half of Journeys).

UnovaMaster

So, spearow here is more or less to serve as reference to the original spearow. And a rattata probably because one tried to steal food from Ash's backpack too.

Dunno, when thinking about episode one, I pretty much just think about pikachu, spearow and Ho-Oh.

Pikachu gets a Caterpie and a Meowth as companions so Ash needed 2 as well

Wonder if this Caterpie will have as passionate of a moonlight conversation

Master Pikachu 11

There's honestly no reason anyway to not feature past reserves in this episode. For ep3 it makes sense, even ep5 it slightly does
For this episode only Snivy appearing makes zero sense
Yeah Lycanroc could have been used here, it’s very popular. Such a waste of episode to not have Ash use others besides Snivy. I wouldn’t be complaining as much of this series was a little longer then 11 episodes

AJ97

So, spearow here is more or less to serve as reference to the original spearow. And a rattata probably because one tried to steal food from Ash's backpack too.

Dunno, when thinking about episode one, I pretty much just think about pikachu, spearow and Ho-Oh.
Didn't they literally do a Spearow throwback during the Journey's finale?
This is just plain lazy at this point...

Only redeeming point would be bringing back pidgeot.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

I think they just want to prove there's at least one spearow that doesn't immediately hate Ash.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

I feel just like how Beedrill was different in ep1 to differentiate from the JNs finale episodes, similarly it'll be the case with Spearow

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I guess you become a pokemon master if at least one Spearow doesn’t hate you.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I guess you become a pokemon master if at least one Spearow doesn’t hate you.
Yes...this is the conclusion we've been waiting for!!!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Is Snivy actually in it?

kickachu

Momentai!
Question besides snivy what other pokemon you think will appear for

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Snivy’s likely the only reserve appearing. Any others would’ve likely been shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.