• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 17th: MPM06 - And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
"They somehow manage to fight off Team Rocket..."

Somehow? Not even catching them asleep is enough to make them have a lot of trouble.

Remember when Ash awoke and jumped down from a second floor to chase after them in XY(Z)?

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well seems like the usual getting separated hijinks, but add in a random caterpie as butterfree’s proxy i guess.

And seems like no reserves as far as we see? Man i guess even more of them are gonna get screwed over.

Pteranodonte

Basically a remix of the first 3 episodes. They could have set it in Viridian Forest and have Pidgeot and Butterfree help Pikachu and Ash to rejoin, would have made more sense than a random Butterfree cameo in the credits of JN.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Boring, first episode I'll be skipping and not watching live lol.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
The last Pikachu and Meowth adventure and then... in 3 weeks...

THE FINAL ENCOUNTER!!!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Haha thought they're clever trying to force me to endure this BS for the teaser of the next series, jokes on them, I'll wait for twitter lol.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Basically a remix of the first 3 episodes. They could have set it in Viridian Forest and have Pidgeot and Butterfree help Pikachu and Ash to rejoin, would have made more sense than a random Butterfree cameo in the credits of JN.

Looks way more like a retread of Pikachu VS Nyarth from the orange Islands arc.

Betting it won't even be half as good as that one.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Looks way more like a retread of Pikachu VS Nyarth from the orange Islands arc.

Betting it won't even be half as good as that one.
Hi Dephender, what's going on with the leaks thread?? The new one seems to have vanished and the old one is locked as of now.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah, we'll either make a new one or open the old one depending on how much cleaning up it needs.
Ok, thanks for letting us know :).

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Well, I think it doesn’t matter how much time pass, spearows will never take a like on Ash.

That caterpie there...they'll reference two episodes in one, I'd guess.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Well while we wait for the leak thread to open and get excited and disapointed again let's see if this can be the best Meowth and Pikachu epiosde. (Not counting Pikachu shorts or Pokemon Chronicles)

Bound For Trouble

The first and the best no discussion about it, funny, compeling, chaotic and in the end Meowth was a jerk like he should.

Hoenn Alone

Oh you did not remember? This episode had some minutes of Meowth and Pikachu together it was nice but just an excuse to make Pikachu ill.

A Scare to Remember

Pretty good, Meowth being a piece of work and turning an amnesic Pikachu on Ash, also the Team Rocket motto Pikachu and all the interactions between them, I always cringe at the last minutes when Ash and Pikachu are in the river, declaring his love to each other PUKES.

Danger sweet as Honey

A fun episode that did make you think that Decolora could be nice filler... we were lied instead.

A frenzied factory fiasco.

If I wanted to watch Tom and Jerry I would watch Tom and Jerry...Also that Pokeball would have never worked, it's also a prof that Pokemon XY before XYZ was pretty weak.

Dream a little Dream for me

This was really weird... and not good....

Such a shame we did not have any of these when Meowth was at his best, in DP we got good separation episodes but not any Meowth and Pikachy episodes, and the same with Sun and Moon, we got the Alola trio episode at the begining that was really good and that's all.

And in JN we had Meowth simping for a side character like Chloe for no reason and then it was never talked again....

I think this episode could be the best Pikachu and Meowth episode in years, but surpass The Orange islands and the amnesic episode... Impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.