• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 17th: MPM06 - And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
As their journey continues, Satoshi and the others get attacked by the Rocket Gang while they're dozing off in the peaceful outdoors. They somehow manage to fight the Rocket Gang off, but Pikachu ends up flying off into the sky alongside them! Now separated, Satoshi and Pikachu start searching for each other so they can get back together, but... No matter how separated they are, Satoshi and Pikachu will always be together in spirit. Will they manage to see each other again?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 安田周平 (Shuhei Yasuda)

------

Kunihiko Yuyama's commentary:
"This episode was made to once again reaffirm Satoshi and Pikachu's bond."

Last edited:

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Oh no.... It's one of those where you think Ash and Pikachu are more than friends...

Have been really longe since one of this, I stilll blush when I see A Scare to Remember...

And the song.... guys Pikashipping is the real ship and you have been living in denial

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I already know this episode gonna make me cry
Although I'm PRAYING this episode is TR growing and returning Pikachu to Ash and finally stopping their hunt for it or something
I'll post more about this in the relevant thread but I'm getting increasingly concerned about Mezase Pokemon Master and how it's handling things, and how it looks like it'll just conclude Ash and his mons, not his companions
So I REALLY hope TR get some sort of conclusion and this episode is them letting go of their Pikachu obsession coz they know how much Ash loves Pikachu

RetroPokeFan

Most of the Pikachu focused eps in JN were awful (and this is from a Pikachu fan). I'm praying to God that will at least be a good and emotional one. The little mouse quite frankly needs it with his time as a main character coming to an end.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I mean do we even really need this ep when we already have the a gang being seperated ep and also the lucario mega stone ep?

They really couldn’t help doing a 3rd getting separated ep?

greninjamaster

I'll post more about this in the relevant thread but I'm getting increasingly concerned about Mezase Pokemon Master and how it's handling things, and how it looks like it'll just conclude Ash and his mons, not his companions
The show is literally promoted that way though. This is about Ash, Misty, and Brock going on a final journey and reuniting with all of Ash's Pokemon along the way.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The show is literally promoted that way though. This is about Ash, Misty, and Brock going on a final journey and reuniting with all of Ash's Pokemon along the way.
You do realise this is THE final series of the Ash anime?
Getting Ash and his mons conclusion is fun and all, but we deserve to see every other companion get a conclusion along with TR for the END of the Ash anime
Heck it's not even a huge task. Misty, Brock, Tracey, Max, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Alola gang, Goh, Chloe don't really need any conclusion either since we have enough closure with them and their adventures/dreams
It's about Dawn, May and Serena. Since the former not winning a grand festival and the latter not winning Kalos Queen stings and would feel incomplete if we never get a resolution to that

MunchMunch

You do realise this is THE final series of the Ash anime?
Getting Ash and his mons conclusion is fun and all, but we deserve to see every other companion get a conclusion along with TR for the END of the Ash anime
Heck it's not even a huge task. Misty, Brock, Tracey, Max, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Alola gang, Goh, Chloe don't really need any conclusion either since we have enough closure with them and their adventures/dreams
It's about Dawn, May and Serena. Since the former not winning a grand festival and the latter not winning Kalos Queen stings and would feel incomplete if we never get a resolution to that
But most of those characters already appeared in Journeys. His Pokemon barely did anything in Journeys

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
But most of those characters already appeared in Journeys. His Pokemon barely did anything in Journeys
Look I'm not asking for all episodes to feature every companion. Even one contest episode showing Dawn and May being top coordinators and Serena being a Kalos Queen (or showing she is a popular idol now and that's her dream since it's more worldwide than just being Kalos Queen) would be enough, along with a companion montage in the last episode
That's all I'm asking, that + a TR conclusion of some kind

Rohanator

With no companions in sight for these eps and only 4 unrevealed ones left it seems obvious to me that they consider all the companions covered at this point (barring May/Max, either they'll appear later or Kaori just couldn't do it), they might get cameos in the final episode but there's no point trying to cram everyone into 4 eps when they're already doing that with Ash's Mons and setting some kinda plot up with Latias, if they did appear they wouldn't get any focus anyway. Just settle for the JN appearances at this point, even Greninja and Butterfree probably won't return again because they did there (Infernape and the JN team might also be considered covered)

Soniman

Break the Limit
Yeah Misty, Brock and Cilan are the only ones who didn’t appear in the series proper (ans in voiced roles) and now they’re all covered. May and Max are off the table and they don’t give a flying f*ck about Tracey actually speaking so yeah that’s everyone. I would’ve liked closure for Alola and one more Dawn cameo crammed in but I think those that returned for JN re done

UnovaMaster

Hopefully May and Max are a March surprise

I'm actually relieved they don't feel obligated to checkbox all the companions over again because more than half genuinely didn't need another rehash

Status
Not open for further replies.