• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 17th: MPM06 - And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veedramon

FneRccvWYAERetv

Accompanying picture for this episode's PR note
There's just something very mystical about this image here, like Pikachu's about to embrace his destiny in the same way he did in JN episode 1.

Guys, I think we might want to prepare ourselves for an evolution

EDIT: NEVERMIND THE NEXT EPISODE'S SUMMARY SPOILED THIS THEORY

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Oh they are definitely using the Meowth-Moon ED from the OS in this episode
Yeah Misty, Brock and Cilan are the only ones who didn’t appear in the series proper (ans in voiced roles) and now they’re all covered. May and Max are off the table and they don’t give a flying f*ck about Tracey actually speaking so yeah that’s everyone. I would’ve liked closure for Alola and one more Dawn cameo crammed in but I think those that returned for JN re done
What closure do you need for Alola I'm wondering? I think JN tied all the loose ends pretty well

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
With no companions in sight for these eps and only 4 unrevealed ones left it seems obvious to me that they consider all the companions covered at this point (barring May/Max, either they'll appear later or Kaori just couldn't do it), they might get cameos in the final episode but there's no point trying to cram everyone into 4 eps when they're already doing that with Ash's Mons and setting some kinda plot up with Latias, if they did appear they wouldn't get any focus anyway. Just settle for the JN appearances at this point, even Greninja and Butterfree probably won't return again because they did there (Infernape and the JN team might also be considered covered)

Well this makes sense. I mean now all companions with the expections of May,Max and Tracy have meet Ash in Journeys.

May is difficult to VA issues.
Bringing Max without May will be weird
Nobody likes Tracy... Just joking he is in Pallet Town probably will apear at some moment.

I don't expect any returns companion wise untill maybe the last episode.

And about the Pokemon I don't think the JN team is going to appear untill the end and Greninja already has his time. The most popular ones are going to be appearing but I think mons like Palpitoad,Gible,Glalie and Muk are not going to appear.

Ryker101

Not sure on what to make of this one. A TR conclusion would be great especially given how lackluster they’ve been lately. Give them a good sendoff plz, literally one of the founding characters of the show

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m just gonna assume this is where TR departs for good.

(would be good riddance tbh)

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Ash's bird Pokemon will probably be used here for searching. This screams Noctowl.

I was going to say this exactly

My bet Noctowl, Lycanroc, Swellow, Gible, Krokorok

Not sure on what to make of this one. A TR conclusion would be great especially given how lackluster they’ve been lately. Give them a good sendoff plz, literally one of the founding characters of the show

This does not sound like a Team Rocket episode at all, this sounds more like a Team Rocket causes a separation episode like the Durant one some time ago, the second Goomy episode, the labyrinth episode in Sinnoh, the Honney episode in Decolora... yada yada yada

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Why exactly are people speculating stuff such as 'Team Rocket farewell' and 'Team Rocket final episode' when the episode premise is specifically about Ash and Pikachu? I suppose Pikachu could be stuck with Team Rocket, but it's weird how everyone has decided this will be a Team Rocket episode.

UnovaMaster

This is it everyone

The episode where Team Rocket find Arbok and Weezing, and they bring Pikachu back to Ash out of sheer happiness

(Seriously though until you blast off Arbok and Weezing you haven't nailed the OS vibes MPM)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.