• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 17th: MPM06 - And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I wonder if they'll just go with a "journey continues" end with Satoshi continuing off-screen while Riko and Roy are the stars.

Or bring the movies back and have them star Satoshi and Kasumi/Takeshi traveling on adventures. BUT yeah they should have finished all companions stories if this is the end. Leaving some like Haruka as famous offscreen is a good way of dancing around it.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Can this be a Pidgeot or Solgaleo episode as well? Maybe Pokemon like Noctowl, Swellow or Unfeazant will be used to search for Pikachu?

Bendicion

Water Master
While this does sound like the usual Pikachu gets separated thanks to Team Rocket plot, I'm hoping this can at least be a good and emotional episode judging from the synopsis. The little mouse needs it since this is very likely his last episode all to himself (the last episode I think will focus on both him and Ash).

No they aren't retconned
The new contests in the Serena episode were specifically called Contest lives, and were separated from the normal contest nomenclature
While it's not confirmed, I think the writers did a soft retcon without anyone noticing, starting with the fact that May is participating in the same type of contests as Serena. It's Over, Contest Live it's the new standard.

BlueDragonfangirl

While it's not confirmed, I think the writers did a soft retcon without anyone noticing, starting with the fact that May is participating in the same type of contests as Serena. It's Over, Contest Live it's the new standard.
Guess they we’re worried for the new fans well beings if they stuck with contests original premises.

I hope one of the girls appear here.

Bendicion

Water Master
May are in Master Rank and área famous
How is May in the master rank and famous when many of her contests were poorly written. We saw far too many contests where May pulls the win out of her butt. Her Skitty strategy was to spam Assist and hope it worked out. Her untrained baby Squirtle was able to freeze an entire stadium's worth of web without actually hitting it, countered Thunder with its Bubble, and basically won a match it was losing due to freezing the target. Her Eevee gets its tail handed to it by Marshtomp and ends up winning because it got in a few Tackles.

How is May in the master rank and famous when many of her contests were poorly written. We saw far too many contests where May pulls the win out of her butt. Her Skitty strategy was to spam Assist and hope it worked out. Her untrained baby Squirtle was able to freeze an entire stadium's worth of web without actually hitting it, countered Thunder with its Bubble, and basically won a match it was losing due to freezing the target. Her Eevee gets its tail handed to it by Marshtomp and ends up winning because it got in a few Tackles.
Ah yes, Bendicion daily bashing May, music for my ears

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
It's yet to be confirmed though. Dawn's contest outfit in the Cresselia episode resembled to the style and category that participants used to wear in Contests in AG and DP. It did not resemble to the one that Chloe, May, Serena and Lisia wore in their Contests shown in JN.

This might hint that Contests and Contest Spectaculars are different in execution while both editions exists, unless the latter only exists in Hoenn.

Maybe those who compete in Contests are Coordinators, those who compete in Contest Spectacular are considered more as Contest Idols, just like Lisia is said to be an idol.

Maybe May already won a Grand Festival and became a Top Coordinator and now has decided to compete in the Master Ranks of Contest Spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.