• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 17th: MPM06 - And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuckFam

Bashing May at this point feels overkill considering her original arc and the fact that she hasn't come back and never will again :/
Let May rest tbh.

Although I do think it would be funny if she did appear and they recast her VA as a man with a really deep voice.

Pteranodonte

My prediction for this episode is Pidgeot. Pikachu finds Pidgeot and they return to Ash together. As I don't know where else Pidgeot can return in these 11 episodes.

We already got Lapras returning. Why not have Pidgeot return here.
If Pidgeot was showing up here I think they would have marketed it a lot. I think Pidgeot will appear in one of the latest episodes along with Butterfree, since they are likely saving the big guns for last.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
If Pidgeot was showing up here I think they would have marketed it a lot. I think Pidgeot will appear in one of the latest episodes along with Butterfree, since they are likely saving the big guns for last.
I could see them holding Pidgeot back with it being essentially the golden goose at this point for a surprise cameo.

Pteranodonte

I could see them holding Pidgeot back with it being essentially the golden goose at this point for a surprise cameo.
I mean, Pidgeot is the only release we have yet to see again in 25 years and they know it. This is Ash final arc. There is no way they are not gonna show him and Pidgeot reuniting. I mean we got Butterfree and Lapras, it's impossible they forgot about Pidgeot.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I mean, Pidgeot is the only release we have yet to see again in 25 years and they know it. This is Ash final arc. There is no way they are not gonna show him and Pidgeot reuniting. I mean we got Butterfree and Lapras, it's impossible they forgot about Pidgeot.
Yeah I mean they're not gonna spoil it if he does come back

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
When pidgeot was released, the episode wasn't even dedicated to it. When/If it comes back, I'm expecting it'll be something as nonchalantly as butterfree in the end of Journeys.

MegaSalamence05

It's all about timing and with this episode. Ash and Pikachu are separated and they're in a forest (To my understanding at least). Is it a reach, absolutely but in these 11 episodes there has to be closure to certain plot lines. With Butterfree being done already, I don't like how that one was done but at least Ash saw Butterfree again so I'll at least give it a pass.
He has to see Pidgeot again, it's not a matter of if or want. He has to. In the same vein as Primeape and Larvitar but not to the same extent as Pidgeot. Butterfree itself wasn't spoiled, so I for sure don't expect Pidgeot to be spoiled either. As if they forgot about Pidgeot it's something that the fans would honestly be at a fever pitch.

3 Plotlines in question.
Ho-oh
Pidgeot/Primeape/Larvitar (Primeape and Larvitar are more or less for just a simple re-appearance). Pidgeot's different, Pidgeot is/was and forever will be a promise).
Team Rocket/Giovanni

Pteranodonte

When pidgeot was released, the episode wasn't even dedicated to it. When/If it comes back, I'm expecting it'll be something as nonchalantly as butterfree in the end of Journeys.
Highly doubt that, I think it will be an episode between Ash and Pidgeot, with maybe Ash even trying to atone for throwing a rock at Fearow back then, making up for his first mistake as one of the final act of his journey. I think an episode like that would be great and pack a lot of meaning into it.

Veedramon

I'm expecting Ash to go all out here. His mouse is missing, afterall.

Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor and Unfeasant might just be the 4 reserves being showcased here.

I can see Pigeot coming in at the last second to join the search, right before Ash successfully pressures Misty and Brock into catching some local flying types. Whether or not he'll stay afterwards, remains to be seen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.