• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 17th: MPM06 - And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Although lets be real, it still likely wouldn’t be the main focus.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
For real, if butterfree of all things had a simple cameo, pidgeot could appear in one of Ash's rotations as it never left, anyway.
Then you will have some diehard at here complaining about Pidgeot randomly pop up without showing or explaining when did Ash met up with it if Pidgeot really appear as part of Ash rotations

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Sorry, but with all the times Ash stopped by Pallet Town between sagas, that's PLENTY of times he could've went "I should visit/reclaim my Pidgeot while I'm close by"....
And how do we know he hasn't done so while off-screen?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
And how do we know he hasn't done so while off-screen?
Pidgeot never was shown along the other reserves, but, who knows if Ash actually went to visit it.

At least, JN 136 states he remembers fondly of all his released pokemon, so he didn't forget pidgeot.

Trey pokes

The character designer himself is animating this one and the director behind Ash vs Leon part 1/Ash vs Kukui part 4 is doing this also. We looking good!

UnovaMaster

I wonder if we're heading towards Pikachu evolving in the climax just to make TR bored of wanting to hurt Pikachu and friends ever again

It simply evolving is all it would take to end the Ash/Rocket rivalry, and Pikachu would make that sacrifice for all its friends.....

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I wonder if we're heading towards Pikachu evolving in the climax just to make TR bored of wanting to hurt Pikachu and friends ever again

It simply evolving is all it would take to end the Ash/Rocket rivalry, and Pikachu would make that sacrifice for all its friends.....
Pikachu is forced to touch a thunderstone to save Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.