• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 18th: PM2019 098 - The Pokémon Circus! Booster and Thunders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
If Goh participates, who will he use? Ash has the clown, Mr. Mime.

Also, might this be galarian Mime's debut? It is unlikely but not impossible.

This seems like an episode from a past series so far.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I think it was confirmed in an interview that a lot of past characters will return in 2022, so Serena still has a chance.
Maybe Misty will return in the summer since Brock took his shirt off in the third episode of Legends: Arceus as a reference to his Red and Blue sprite and his sync move in Masters EX so maybe Misty will showcase her swimsuit from her Red and Blue sprite like she did back in SM.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I think it was confirmed in an interview that a lot of past characters will return in 2022, so Serena still has a chance.
Maybe Misty will return in the summer since Brock took his shirt off in the third episode of Legends: Arceus as a reference to his Red and Blue sprite and his sync move in Masters EX so maybe Misty will showcase her swimsuit from her Red and Blue sprite like she did back in SM.
If it will lot of past characters will return, i hope they will bring back Casey. She was my fav character from Johto. She deserved even joining any pokemon league, cause she did not was at Johto League.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Why go to Twitter when we have serebii forums
Nah, anyone that uses Twitter is a clown. Place is a complete cuckoo nest!
If Goh participates, who will he use? Ash has the clown, Mr. Mime.

Also, might this be galarian Mime's debut? It is unlikely but not impossible.

This seems like an episode from a past series so far.
It could but that'd be disappointing as Mimey meeting his Galar form and evolution, and Meowth meeting his own can easily be an entire episode of their own! And potentially fun episodes

And it'd be yet another Galar Pokemon who just casually debuts and gets shoved aside, like pretty much every one that isn't a starter(Except poor Drizzile)... I'm sick of the Galar abuse, **** Kanto

ImBeVillain

No more six members
The whole SM anime belonged in a circus tbh lol
Lana as a ninja at performance with Primarina (for example - shooting shurikens at all ballons).
Ash as a clown alognside with Mimey, he always accidentaly making a embrassing funny moments.
Kiawe would uses a pirotechnigues at circus, he would be amazing with his Marowak.
Lillie as a performance artist with ice type and fairy type moves (imagine she uses ice beam for making a ice castle and make move Dazzling Gleam at castle).
Mallow, along with her new pokemon, Oranguru, would do a grassy show combined with a psychic one, almost like magicians.
Sophocles probably making electric performance with his Vikavolt and Charjabug.
Kukui would be a strongman along with his Incineroar.

So all main SM cast literally can making a circus.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Lana as a ninja at performance with Primarina (for example - shooting shurikens at all ballons).
Ash as a clown alognside with Mimey, he always accidentaly making a embrassing funny moments.
Kiawe would uses a pirotechnigues at circus, he would be amazing with his Marowak.
Lillie as a performance artist with ice type and fairy type moves (imagine she uses ice beam for making a ice castle and make move Dazzling Gleam at castle).
Mallow, along with her new pokemon, Oranguru, would do a grassy show combined with a psychic one, almost like magicians.
Sophocles probably making electric performance with his Vikavolt and Charjabug.
Kukui would be a strongman along with his Incineroar.

So all main SM cast literally can making a circus.
And the orange boy will eat oranges

Status
Not open for further replies.