• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 19th: PM2019 056 - Elite Four Ganpi! The House of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Or, y'know, it was actually a Double Battle the whole time and we just assumed it was two separate one-on-ones. And for all we know, Scyther'll go down, making it a one-on-one anyway.
That does not change the fact that he still butts in . I told this when the summaries appeared.

This should be a Farfecht'd episode. I don't know what the hell is wrong with the structure of this series. The Pokémon got no development or is inconsistent. What about Dracovish? He has not appeared , and let's not talk about the lack of Team Rocket mons.

What is wrong with giving Pokémon a bit of development. Do they really think that was the problem why they are not in the top most watched anime on TV?

Pokemon anime needs a reformulation and Goh is not the solution.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This anime is like the ultimate source of sacrificial lambs. No one can deny this. Literally any Pokemon prior the final bout is a sacrificial lamb. You don't see Ash having his entire beat up team out when victory is declared. No. Whoever is standing for last, they get to jump in joy with him. Pikachu is an exception who will always be carried in his arms because Pikachu's too claustrophobic.

SM is a bit notorious in having the least amount of sacrificial lambs because Ash was simply too good, his major fights were with people that weren't so good despite their titles, the poor number of Pokemon used in said major battles, and the abysmal amount of battles to produce sacrificial lambs. I think he only had three instances of battles with sacrificial lambs...literally the last three fights in the league.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

My prediction is that they're going to have the duck evolve just so they can say they debuted another Generation 8 Pokemon and we will also see Scyther evolve
Yeah. I wouldnt mind tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.