• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 19th: PM2019 056 - Elite Four Ganpi! The House of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Quite sure this will be the episode where Ash's Farfetch's evolves. I mean, just think of it. In the preview, we can see Ash's Farfetch'd using an armor like a knight (I wonder where he got it), and Sirfetch'd is literally a knight carrying a sword and a shield. It almost seems written all over the place.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Given who he's fighting, I think it's incredibly obvious where the armor came from.

Decidueye23

I honestly like the idea of Wikstrom seeing Farfecth'd as a rogue street samurai instead of a noble knight, so to teach it chivalry it battles it and Aegislash ends up breaking Farfetch'd leek in two. This could lead to Ash helping Farfetch'd manage having two broken halves of a leek, leading to them bonding and its eventual evolution
However knowing the series im pretty sure Farfetch'd is just gonna evolve in this episode, im still happy though that they went with the farfetch'd being a rogue street samurai caring only to battle, sharpen its weapon/leek and be stronger to potentially forming a bond with Ash, learning chivalry and becoming a knight, just wish they did that in more than 3 episodes (Ep27,Ep51, and this) while having small role in ep28 and 30 and a battle in the Bea episode while having a small cameo in the next Bea episode
I really really like this idea. Rogue samurai to knight.

I honestly like the idea of Wikstrom seeing Farfecth'd as a rogue street samurai instead of a noble knight, so to teach it chivalry it battles it and Aegislash ends up breaking Farfetch'd leek in two. This could lead to Ash helping Farfetch'd manage having two broken halves of a leek, leading to them bonding and its eventual evolution
However knowing the series im pretty sure Farfetch'd is just gonna evolve in this episode, im still happy though that they went with the farfetch'd being a rogue street samurai caring only to battle, sharpen its weapon/leek and be stronger to potentially forming a bond with Ash, learning chivalry and becoming a knight, just wish they did that in more than 3 episodes (Ep27,Ep51, and this) while having small role in ep28 and 30 and a battle in the Bea episode while having a small cameo in the next Bea episode
Honestly, I would love for this to happen. I rather not see it evolve in this episode... Simply because prior to its recent appearance, we've never really seen the Farfetch'd do much. But if it did end up evolving, then I suppose I would be fine with it too. After all, in game it only needs to land three critical hits in order to evolve, rather than your typical levels.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
so would Ash winning this battle get people to stop saying he's being treated unfair?
Yes. And people will also call bs cause "barely trained onscreen, lack of experience, yadda yadda".

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Nah. Ash shouldnt win here. I guess if he wins it just downgrades wilkstrom at this point. Like how many people feel ablut suicune now XD

the kalos eliter four in general are already considered to be downgraded due to Malva being beaten by Alain, and Ash's Greninja beating their champion's mega Gardevoir within an inch of it's life.

if Ash does win here, i'm going to credit it to him wikstrom using the one pokemon Farfetch'd has a chance of beating, because if he was using anything else then yes I could not see it come out the winner.

but Aegislash is another story with it's double edged sword status.

desdar300

Yes. And people will also call bs cause "barely trained onscreen, lack of experience, yadda yadda".
You jest but this is becoming a serious problem because when do his Pokemon ever really interact with one another.
It took like 30 something episodes for the duck to even get an episode to itself Wild Dragonite and the former abuse victim Gengar are sitting on the sidelines waiting for anything.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
Letting a rookie catch a legendary or letting an unexperienced monster beat an E4 member's monster, which one is more senseless?
Yeah i thought the same , i just dont care unless the legendary is ho-oh,lugia,latias,and a little more but what bugs me is that rookidee also gets to battle where ash just stands like he was when he won alola league....
-lucario resists poison but chose to hide while goh knows psychic is effective and uses it...why ?goh just took a big step towards his dream so ash atleast could defeat 1 poacher like
- when ash shone against korrina , goh got 5 flowers, ....
-when kamonegi showed off , goh caught geodude

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
so would Ash winning this battle get people to stop saying he's being treated unfair?
It depends. If Aegislash's is comparable to Far(like gym level) yes. If Far hits Aegislash super weak spot(that anyone can beat):yes.If Aegi is holding back? Yes

Letting a rookie catch a legendary or letting an unexperienced monster beat an E4 member's monster, which one is more senseless

Latter because in former: Suicune actually decided to come with Go.

Last edited:

FatBigachu

Latter because in former: Suicune actually decided to come with Go.
This is just one of the baits to make 'rookie catching a legendary' thing more acceptable another one was making Suicune invisible at the end. That makes as much sense as Wikstrom's willing defeat to Ash. Come on now, how many times Ash bonded with the legendaries and how many of them decided to come with Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.