• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 19th: PM2019 056 - Elite Four Ganpi! The House of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcySealeo

I really hoped he will have Klinklang/Bronzong/Forretress....

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
A lot of us thinking Sirfetch'd will debut here when it'll prob be Scyther being doing the evolving instead now that I think about it due to Scyther's outfit which you can prob pass as a Metal Coat while Ash and Farfetch'd are prob still the main focus of the ep lulz.

PsychoLogical

They're really trying hard to get us to like/tolerate/insert verb of your preference Goh aren't they? Ash can't even get much of an episode to himself lately ^_^;
It might technically make sense for once in this case as it'll supposedly help with Farfetch'd development who is a loner and doesn't work well with others. Supposed to make it value teamwork etc.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
It might technically make sense for once in this case as it'll supposedly help with Farfetch'd development who is a loner and doesn't work well with others. Supposed to make it value teamwork etc.
Couldn't Ash have just had a Double battle? What, was the Charizard-Pikachu battle from the Orange Island's really that dated of a concept? Heh

PsychoLogical

Couldn't Ash have just had a Double battle? What, was the Charizard-Pikachu battle from the Orange Island's really that dated of a concept? Heh
I think they just wanted Farfetch'd to work with something of "equal footing". (which in reality is not have Farfetch'd work with any of the fully evolved mons due to strength gap)

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I think they just wanted Farfetch'd to work with something of "equal footing". (which in reality is not let any of the fully evolved mons with a base form that's weaker than them)
Goh, despite improvements, isn't really much of an equal footing guy. If the writing staff was serious, the only Pokemon Ash's Farfetch'd would likely lose to on Goh's team is Cinderace and it should honestly be a struggle on Goh's end.

PsychoLogical

Goh, despite improvements, isn't really much of an equal footing guy. If the writing staff was serious, the only Pokemon Ash's Farfetch'd would likely lose to on Goh's team is Cinderace and it should honestly be a struggle on Goh's end.
What I mean by "equal footing" is among the lines of having a mon almost somewhat similar to it which the closest was Scyther and also for less hassle for VAs as Miki voices both Scyther and Farfetch'd.

charinija

Pokemon Master
the only Pokemon Ash's Farfetch'd would likely lose to on Goh's team is Cinderace

I don't think it has much of a chance against Suicune, Flygon and maybe Golurk.

If Sobble evolves Intellion, I don't think it can beat him either in my opinion.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
just because we saw go battling does not mean he will be the main focus. is it really so bad to actually make good use of the dual protagonist role they've been going for? he brought his scyther along since it's been a really long time since he brought it with him
this episode does look really promising for kamon
You can't just jump to conclusions about the episode and whine that go is the main focus when NO, it's Kamon who is supposed to be in the spotlight. I love that they actually bothered to give him some development instead of leaving him alone again for 20 episodes.
in order for kamon to be willing to work with ash's other pokemon it has to connect with ash first since otherwise it may refuse to listen to a plan ash came up with on the spot

Sword master zacian

just because we saw go battling does not mean he will be the main focus. is it really so bad to actually make good use of the dual protagonist role they've been going for? he brought his scyther along since it's been a really long time since he brought it with him
this episode does look really promising for kamon
You can't just jump to conclusions about the episode and whine that go is the main focus when NO, it's Kamon who is supposed to be in the spotlight. I love that they actually bothered to give him some development instead of leaving him alone again for 20 episodes.
in order for kamon to be willing to work with ash's other pokemon it has to connect with ash first since otherwise it may refuse to listen to a plan ash came up with on the spot
Well if kamon evolves we won't see him for next 20 episodes anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.