• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 19th: PM2019 056 - Elite Four Ganpi! The House of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
i'm hoping with the slew of character driven episodes
...journeys gets the thinking cap back on. we might not, we might see kamon. I doubt he's evolving here. we'll see though

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
• Strike becomes Hassam by holding a Metal Coat in-game and is clad in armor while fighting another Steel/Bug <3
• Boys both look really good in their knights armor—-Strike especially. Feels like nice setup for it to have its own natural armor.
• Feels somewhat cathartic today was about unicorns while next episode is about knights/swordsmanship.

Definitely made me think of Zamazenta/Zacian—the preview. What an exciting next episode, really looking forward to some action from Gou’s Strike as well as the impending evolution meanwhile Kamonegi potentially picking up on its developmental arc. Haven’t seen a Chevargo in ages either—fitting opponent for Gou’s Mantis.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This episode looks boring to me. As usual, there's no conflict. Just Ash and the brat training. Ok..

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
I hope it's not just training
I think it's also important to see how wikstrom interacts with farfetch'd in particular. Assuming that kamon doesn't only want to just become stronger, I wonder if...it wants to become stronger so it proves itself worthy of being a knight?
we already got a nice introspection into kamon's character and break down of it's archetype since it's battle hungry personality makes it blind to some aspects of life. why does it want to be stronger, other than for the sake of becoming stronger?

Looks like they are pushing comedy into everything now just like SM. There's probably going to be no XY references anyways. I was excited for this episode but now
I expect nothing and still get let down

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So do we actually have any indication Farfetch'd is going to evolve here beyond Sirfetch'd in merch?
Not really lmao. If anything, it may hint towards Scyther evolving instead as the armor its wearing can serve as a Metal Coat lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.