• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 19th: XY061 - Into the Badlands! Fight, Goomy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
So Goomy is evolving; great! Love that they're kind of making it look like Grumpig will join Team Rocket; it'll be nice to use them for Hoenn advertising to be honest. If it doesn't happen, this episode will still be good due to Sliggoo.

phanpycross

God-king
Judging form the extended preview, it seems Dedenne fights grumpig prior to goomy evolving, maybe Goomy evolves to protect it's trainer and BFF.

WillDaSnail

Soon™?
So happy that Goomy's going to be evolving in this episode (finally confirmed solid after summaries strongly implied its impending evolution). Can't wait to see Sliggoo!

Oh and for those that need the still image:

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/UK5h6Xy.png[/img139]

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well I guess you can say Sliggoo fights for it's friends! I'll see myself out...

Really nice to see Goomy evolve here and hopefully show off a decent move.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Congrats, Goomy. You're the new Krabby.
Personally, I thought Sewaddle was already the new Krabby since it evolved into Swadloon relatively quickly, but either way I do agree that Goomy's just like both of them

Sephora

yes I'm back
Spoink was so cute in the preview!
And yay for Goomy evolving; I need me some Goodra please.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Personally, I thought Sewaddle was already the new Krabby since it evolved into Swadloon relatively quickly, but either way I do agree that Goomy's just like both of them

Krabby evolved the moment it fought its first battle. This is Goomy's first battle (or real conflict) and it evolves immediately, but I don't remember Sewaddle evolving that sooner.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Krabby evolved the moment it fought its first battle. This is Goomy's first battle (or real conflict) and it evolves immediately, but I don't remember Sewaddle evolving that sooner.

Goomy has fended off TR, Sewaddle first battle was the gym battle I believe if so it was his first batttle.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So did Sewaddle.
Unless your referring to Krabby then never mind. XD

Sewaddle's brief history:
- Capture
- Minor appearance in Burgundy/Cilan-episode
- Gym/Evolution
- Cameo in three episodes (Emolga vs. Snivy, Palpitoad/Stunfisk-capture and Zorua)
- Disappearance for 20 episodes
- Cameo in one episode (Deino)
- Disappearance for 20 episodes
- Evolution in training battle vs. Emolga. -.-
- Appeared in the Virbank gym (vs. Koffing)
- Appeared in the Junior Cup (vs. Karrablast)
- Appeared in the League (vs. Stephan's Saw)
- Disappearance for 25 episodes
- Cameo in the Caterpie-episode
- Cameo at Oaks.

You call that character development...? Never ONCE, outside of its capture and final evolution, did Leavanny get a dedicated episode.

Unless he was mentioning Krabby that is.. Oh well.. :p

WJG12345

Nice to see Goomy evolving here. Kind of funny how quick it was, but I don't really mind it too much. Also Goomy looked so angry at Grumpig which was interesting to me. I wonder if Goomy/ Sliggo learns Dragon pulse here or in episode 65 or maybe Sliggo learns a different move. I am super hyped for this episode it should be very enjoyable.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm glad that Goomy's evolution here is confirmed and tbh, Grumpig's growing on me too; his Spoink army makes me cackle for some reason. :p

TheNinjaIsIn

Until the preview of this episode, I forgot how much I liked the Spoink line and that I wanted Ash to catch one way back when we saw that Spoink who lost it's pearl. Still that's secondary to Lord Goomy's evolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG can't wait!!!!!

Brandon00151

Hmm I wonder if Serena's change of appearance will be included in the "Getta Banban" Opening for this episode also I wonder if Goomy will be replaced with Sliggoo(and eventually Goodra) episodes airing after it evolves

Status
Not open for further replies.