• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 22nd: SM63 - Burn with Passion, Nyabby! Down with Gaogaen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It would be pretty hard to hide a Z Ring beneath a wrist band without it standing out.

And why it is so? When Abomasnow can hide its Mega Stone beneath its fur?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Sure, Abomasnow can hide the mega stone in its fur because the fur is thick enough to hide a Mega stone. But a Z Ring is a little too thick to go beneath the Masked Royal's wristband without it drawing attention.

Not necessarily if the wristband itself is that much thick to hide a Z-ring.

togenaught18

And the Masked Royal could easily be hiding the Z-ring beneath his wristbands, you never know.

That's like saying 'Why would Olivia bother using a Z-move against Rockruff? She clearly has a superior Lycanroc'. So clearly this kind of reasoning doesn't make any sense.

Well because the plot, ash will win all Kahunas anyway. One thing to think is Kukui have a great pontential trainer ( like the games) to show in the anime ( i dont say it anime=games), so it shouldnt be surprise if this time will be different.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
The real question is... what's stopping Kakui from just revealing Malicious Moonsault at a later time?
If Torracat starts gaining the upper hand once Litten evolves, why wouldn't he use it now?

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
If Torracat starts gaining the upper hand once Litten evolves, why wouldn't he use it now?
Considering we've seen only three exclusive Z-moves, and I'd argue Snorlax's move was for shiz and giggles, why waste them on/in pointless training matches? I'm also saying this because Ash and Pikachu sorta just willed 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt out of thin air as well and didn't keep it. If Ash isn't breaking out the Z-move, no confirmation I know, why should Kakui feel the need to?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Because the Masked Royal is supposed to be undefeated? I would think that would be a good enough reason to bust out a Z-Move if Torracat starts gaining the upper hand once Litten evolves.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I guess it's a matter of whether this rematch is considered official since it's not in the ring and all, or if Ash will even consider it a win, should he win, despite again, it not being in the ring. I guess we'll find out in a day.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The real question is... what's stopping Kakui from just revealing Malicious Moonsault at a later time?

Because Braviary's his ace and we still haven't seen the Flying z-move?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Where was it confirmed that Kukui has a Z-Ring at all?

For all we know, he may not have one.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
At least ace enough to be his best pokemon on the wedding.

That hardly is a reason for Braviary to be his ace though. We still don't know which Pokemon he uses more frequently in battles.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Because Braviary's his ace and we still haven't seen the Flying z-move?

Where was it stated Braviary is his ace? 1st Pokémon shown is not equivalent to being an ace. Braviary had the type advantage over the Hakamo-o and Jangmo-o and so would be a more logical choice than Incineroar, who would be at a disadvantage due to both numbers and type.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Torracat is in the voice cast for SM064, which means that Litten is evolving in this episode.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
kind of hoping that litten, who will soon evolve into torracat will eventually get a better z move than just breakneck blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.