• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 23rd: PM2019 014: The First Visit to the Isshu Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

Wow that litwick scene hints a capture. But then.... there's Gengar episode coming up. Ashy Boy...what are you upto?
Either way It'd be a great addition to Ash's team. Gengar or Litwick. Both go well with Ash.

Master Pikachu 11

I feel neither of them gets the Golurk, they can't all get one like ingame, so I've got a feeling archeologist girl gets it.
Well if we go by the last scan that had Pokémon that were featured in the regions that Go and Ash visited, with the exception of three Pokémon, Go caught majority of the Pokémon on the scan so by the new scan that showcases the Unova Pokémon that Go will meet, then it is only logical to say that Golurk has the best shot of going to Go. For the litwick line I think because it wasn’t featured in the scan that it has a great chance of going to Ash because it wasn’t featured with the four other Unova Pokémon that are with Go on the scan.
@Cptnmac1, in regards to giving Ash back to back ghost types, there is always a first for everything and also Litwick is also a fire type so it can distinguish itself from Gengar

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Leonhart

Imagineer
Master Pikachu 11 said:
For the litwick line I think because it wasn’t featured in the scan that it has a great chance of going to Ash because it wasn’t featured with the four other Unova Pokémon that are with Go on the scan.

I feel that the opposite might be true: that the fact that Hitomoshi wasn't promoted in the same scan that foreshadowed this episode's contents weeks ago likely means that it's just meant to be a typical wild Pokemon that isn't designated for capture.

dman_dustin

I feel that the opposite might be true: that the fact that Hitomoshi wasn't promoted in the same scan that foreshadowed this episode's contents weeks ago likely means that it's just meant to be a typical wild Pokemon that isn't designated for capture.

The Pokemon were supposed to be linked with Go. Not sure why a Pokemon Ash would hypothetically capture, be listed in Pokemon in relation to Go.

Red and Blue

Skwovet wasn't in the scan yet it still went to Go

Cptnmac1

Why are all of you saying that Ash is gonna catch a Litwick?

It appears at the very end of the preview. It looks like they encounter litwick outside the ruins so I would assume it shows up at the beginning of the episode. Has Ash ever captured a Pokemon at the beginning of an episode after caterpie? My guess is that either Gou captures litwick or it already belongs to one of the COTDs

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
It appears at the very end of the preview. It looks like they encounter litwick outside the ruins so I would assume it shows up at the beginning of the episode. Has Ash ever captured a Pokemon at the beginning of an episode after caterpie? My guess is that either Gou captures litwick or it already belongs to one of the COTDs
He caught Krabby early on its debut episode

Cptnmac1

He caught Krabby early on its debut episode
That's true but that was still only episode 13 and I'm pretty sure that was just to display the fact that you can only have six Pokemon with you at a time. Usually captures now are a main focus of the episode so unless the scene with litwick in the preview is as they're leaving, I doubt it's getting captured by ash here

Leonhart

Imagineer
p96822 said:
Why are all of you saying that Ash is gonna catch a Litwick?

It's become the standard in every episode for fans to expect Satoshi to capture a Pokemon even though Gou's realistically the only character who can do something like that on a constant basis. I don't believe for a second that Hitomoshi will be caught, though. It barely appeared in the preview, which makes me think that its role in the episode will be minor and not meant as foreshadowing.

Red and Blue

It's become the standard in every episode for fans to expect Satoshi to capture a Pokemon even though Gou's realistically the only character who can do something like that on a constant basis. I don't believe for a second that Hitomoshi will be caught, though. It barely appeared in the preview, which makes me think that its role in the episode will be minor and not meant as foreshadowing.
Well yeah that's what happens when Ash has access to all eight regions worth of Pokemon. No one thought he would catch anything on episode 10 before the preview

SlimKennedy

The poster featuring the various regions does include a Chandelure in the Unova section along with Cofagrigus and a Braviary, which we know will both be appearing in this episode. Maybe that hints at a capture and quick evolution?

BlueDragonfangirl

I hope Ash catches the thing, Go already caught a random Pokemon last episode and since we know Ash's goal now he needs more than what he has. I hope we don't go too long without Ash catching one.

Henry's Journey

I see Sandile being caught as their sand surfing, Darmanitan being caught outside the ruins, and Cogfagrigus being caught inside the ruins. Then Golurk gets caught at the end of the raid battle.

Don't know who Litwick will go too. Could be either Ash or Gou.

...Or maybe Go is not catching any of them? (probably only Sandile and Litwick) It seems they're not giving super strong Pokemon to Go. Golurk, Darmanitan and Cofagrigus are too much for him imo.

Well, Ash using Dragonite and Go using Beedrill is nice and this episode looks fun like an Indiana Jones adventure!

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Sounds about right.

Satoshi getting Hitomoshi directly after getting a Dynaband would seem...like a lot? Especially since he hasn’t really done anything with Kairyu he just got recently. I just don’t see why people want Satoshi to catch a bunch of Pokémon in quick succession just to dump in Sakuragi Park instead of maybe giving some proper focus and achievements. Go is only getting Pokémon every episode because of his role, they don’t need training or battle time because his goal isn’t based around battling but Satoshi getting Pokémon and not using them or interacting with them on an episode basis feel off. That Kairyu saved his life and he had a heartfelt episode where he helped it evolve and learn how to fly. It should have gotten a secondary episode right after and some established moves (one thing I miss about previous series captures.) Thought he caught it for Dande but they’re seemingly focusing on G-MAX Pikachu so I dunno?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.