• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 23rd: PM2019 014: The First Visit to the Isshu Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Well shinies are way easier to get nowadays and even Pokemon Go features them so yeah, I see Go or maybe Satoshi getting a shiny eventually.
Ash already has a shiny Noctowl. But he could still get a second one

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
After seeing Lance's Gyarados and the blue Psyduck I imagine it wont be long until Go gets his first shiny Pokemon

It'd be nice if Ash got a new one, we don't get to see much of Nowtowl nowadays. And if he's going to be catching a lot of Pokemon, making one a shiny would be interesting.

I don't really want Go getting one unless it's a main member of his team, seeing a companion finally get a shiny just for it to sit in a box would be extremely underwhelming

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Go: I'll get all Pokémon, including their shiny forms
Koharu (whisper): Don't tell him about Spinda's spot differences, Ash! Please...
Ash: Go, what are you going to do with Spinda since there's no many variants
Go: GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL
Koharu: ...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Go: I'll get all Pokémon, including their shiny forms
Koharu (whisper): Don't tell him about Spinda's spot differences, Ash! Please...
Ash: Go, what are you going to do with Spinda since there's no many variants
Go: GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL
Koharu: ...
That's only...8 billion, I think. 4 billion patterns in both normal and shiny variants.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Catching Mew is fine.

...But what about a Shiny Mew.

I just remembered that on Pokémon Masters, Oak has Mew. Kind of wish to see how Go would react if that happened in the anime.

That's only...8 billion, I think. 4 billion patterns in both normal and shiny variants.

Go's goal is actually hard than Ash's.

Good luck, Go!

Juaquin

The Chosen One
where do you guys see litwick? i looked at the jap youtube channel and ep preview but didnt see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.