• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 23rd: PM2019 014: The First Visit to the Isshu Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Egakor

I personally want Ash to catch a Darmanitan with Zen Mode Ability. That’s a pretty cool Ability and I think Ash could come up with a creative way to use it.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I personally want Ash to catch a Darmanitan with Zen Mode Ability. That’s a pretty cool Ability and I think Ash could come up with a creative way to use it.

Actually I would rather him catch a Galarian Darmanitan with Zen Mode ability. It would give him his 2nd Ice type after Glalie since the AG series, and Galarian Darmanitan is way cool.

ShadowForce720

Interestingly they are showing Litwick alongside Darmanitan.

Well I think it at the very least it makes it likely and probably safe to say that the Litwick is a wild pokemon and doesn't belong to any of the characters of the day. So this could go any one of 3 ways breaking down like this:

1. Go catches Darmanitan while Ash catches Litwick.
2. Go catches both Darmanitan and Litwick.
3. Go catches Litwick while Ash catches Darmanitan.

I don't think that were going to have a case where Ash winds up catching both Darmanitan and Litwick in this episode. So I think options 1 & 2 are the most likely to happen, however considering the fact that Ash seems to be the one reacting to the Litwick I'm leaning more towards choice 1 being the outcome we get.

Henry's Journey

Only things left to know about Sandile and Cofagrigus... Dragonite and Beedrill seem they are competing? Nice.

Well I think it at the very least it makes it likely and probably safe to say that the Litwick is a wild pokemon and doesn't belong to any of the characters of the day. So this could go any one of 3 ways breaking down like this:

1. Go catches Darmanitan while Ash catches Litwick.
2. Go catches both Darmanitan and Litwick.
3. Go catches Litwick while Ash catches Darmanitan.

I don't think that were going to have a case where Ash winds up catching both Darmanitan and Litwick in this episode. So I think options 1 & 2 are the most likely to happen, however considering the fact that Ash seems to be the one reacting to the Litwick I'm leaning more towards choice 1 being the outcome we get.

I'd go with option 2, I just don't think Ash will catch anything here, I'd like to be surprised tho.

World Turtle

It would be nice to see Ash get a non-Kanto Pokemon so I'll support him getting Litwick.

From Google translate

Raid battle at archeology site in Isshu
Reliable (?) battle friends
Many will appear

#Hihidarma, #Hitomoshi
Pokemon from the Isshu region appear one after another
Which Pokemon do you like!?

I recall Ash and Cilan catching Palpitoad and Stunfisk in the same episode this could be a callback to that. Actually, I'd like to see the research duo catching Pokemon in the same episode. Makes them feel more like equals.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

If Ash gets Litwick, people better stop complaining about Ash potentially getting Gengar. Since Litwick is NOT a 1st generation.

That should be saved with them catching an Applin each.

I'm not against the Pokemon but I don't know if they would waste a slot on Ash's team for the grass/dragon given the structure of the series, let alone whichever evolved form it gets. Flapple/Appletun.

Maybe Go gets an Applin alongside Jessie, and then Jessie can get Flapple and Go gets Appletun and they just fight each other constantly.

Or Go might just get both because that's his deal.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
If Ash gets Litwick, people better stop complaining about Ash potentially getting Gengar. Since Litwick is NOT a 1st generation.

I'm not against the Pokemon but I don't know if they would waste a slot on Ash's team for the grass/dragon given the structure of the series, let alone whichever evolved form it gets. Flapple/Appletun.

Maybe Go gets an Applin alongside Jessie, and then Jessie can get Flapple and Go gets Appletun and they just fight each other constantly.

Or Go might just get both because that's his deal.
I'd be happy for Ash to get Litwick, still don't want him with Gengar.

Leonhart

Imagineer
If it weren't the apparent lack of Hihidaruma merchandise recently, I might actually want Satoshi to capture one in this episode. But I'm not going to get my hopes up when even something like Hitomoshi doesn't seem like a viable capture at this point despite all the hoopla about its two second cameo in the preview.

Red and Blue

Ash could still technically get both Litwick and Gengar. They both have different secondary typings

Ash3604

Don’t know why people prefer Litwick over Gengar. If ash gets a capture this episode I hope he get Darmanitan I think that it’s a Pokémon that’s always kinda fit him. I hope he catches gengar in the next few episodes when he appears again, Episode 16 I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.