• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 23rd: PM2019 014: The First Visit to the Isshu Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Then you're setting yourself up for disappointment? Just like with Drednaw, Piplup, etc..

Just pointing this out but some people were saying something very similar to that back before episode 10 aired when we found out that Ash would be bonding with a Dragonair, and yet that Dragonair that Ash bonded with wound up evolving and getting caught by him. Look it's fine if you personally don't think it will happen, however if there is one thing that it's clear it's that no one knows for sure what pokemon Ash will catch and which ones he won't catch and there is nothing wrong with speculation.

Plus it wouldn't be the first time someone said something wasn't going to happen only for the exact thing that they said wasn't going to happen actually winds up happening.

Master Pikachu 11

I would be happy if Ash caught Golurk, but the fact that it appeared alongside Go on the scan tells me he is going to get it because the last time we had Pokémon appear on a scan most of them with the exception of three because they belonged to the CoD, he ended up catching all of them so I hope I’m wrong, but i wouldn’t be upset if Ash caught Litwick.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well at the very least, Dragonite is showing off moves and maybe Beedrill will last longer then Scyther lol.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Henry's Journey said:
Then you're setting yourself up for disappointment? Just like with Drednaw, Piplup, etc..

It really could go either way given what happened with Kairyu being captured despite it not seeming like a likely candidate for Satoshi's team at first. But I'll admit that more often than not, Satoshi doesn't capture Pokemon in most situations since he isn't Gou, which is why I'm leaning on him not getting Hitomoshi [especially if he's plausibly set to get Gangar soon].

Status
Not open for further replies.