• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 23rd: PM2019 014: The First Visit to the Isshu Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary and staff list:

The "Ruins of the Titans" have been discovered in the Resort Desert, a desert in the Isshu region. Satoshi and Go set off to investigate them in order to uncover their mysteries. The duo cross the desert and somehow manage to reach the ruins. But inside, numerous traps await them. Is this a message telling them to not approach the titans?

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 徐恵眞 (Hye-jin Seo)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 夏目久仁彦 (Kunihiko Natsume)

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
How to take what looks like the least interesting upcoming episode and make it more interesting:
Tomioka.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Tomioka huh. I wonder what happens here. I think this is his first PM episode?

It is. Now that we've learned he's writing the new movie, his recent lack of episodes makes sense.

Another thing to factor is that Tomioka is currently the main writer of the new Digimon Adventure anime. He is probably busy working on it. And I bet he is pushing extra hard considering it's a reboot with the adventure cast.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
That's might be a bit off so it'll be the only time I talk about it here so...

To be honest, I think he is being wasted on that reboot. I'd much rather he was in charge of a new digi-series.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I hope that the Rocket-dan will appear here and be used as trap triggers inside the ruins in some wacky scenes, although I get the feeling that Satoshi and Gou will instead activate a lot of the traps by accident themselves.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope that the Rocket-dan will appear here and be used as trap triggers inside the ruins in some wacky scenes, although I get the feeling that Satoshi and Gou will instead activate a lot of the traps by accident themselves.

If they are here, then it'd be funny if Cofagrius is actually one of theirs.
A reference to them owning a Yamask in Unova

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
His last episode was Torracat vs Incineroar, right?

He wrote the entire Satoshi VS Kukui battle, but prior to that he had barely written anything for a year. I'm chalking that up to him being busy with the movie, Sonoda only wrote very infrequent episodes after he took over as movie writer back in mid Jouto as well.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
We wrote the entire Satoshi VS Kukui battle, but prior to that he had barely written anything for a year. I'm chalking that up to him being busy with the movie, Sonoda only wrote very infrequent episodes after he took over as movie writer back in mid Jouto as well.
He didn't write the final part, that was Matsui, but yeah. Wait, had M23's production already started by the time he wrote Ash vs Kukui?

dman_dustin

New summary and staff list:

Just checked something, definitely might be the Regis since you can find them in Black White 2 in the underground ruins in the Unova region.

Not sure if its the SAME location (probably not), but it's the only Pokemon I can think of regarded as "titans"

I wonder if this episode will hint at the new Regis. Not explicitly shown obviously, but perhaps a design that can't be identified that later matches one of the new regis.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Just checked something, definitely might be the Regis since you can find them in Black White 2 in the underground ruins in the Unova region.

Not sure if its the SAME location (probably not), but it's the only Pokemon I can think of regarded as "titans"

I wonder if this episode will hint at the new Regis. Not explicitly shown obviously, but perhaps a design that can't be identified that later matches one of the new regis.
It could be Golurk. I'm pretty sure he's on the pokefan image of the pokemon that will appear this month

dman_dustin

It could be Golurk. I'm pretty sure he's on the pokefan image of the pokemon that will appear this month

Seems more likely they are trying to protect the Regis (hypothetically speaking) rather than be the titans that need to be protected as the summary says to not approach the titans . Not sure why that would apply to Golurk (as in do not approach them), but I guess its possible.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Legendary titans = Regirock, Regice and Registeel (same name in both English and Japanese).

Status
Not open for further replies.