• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 23rd: PM2019 014: The First Visit to the Isshu Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
What the heck is Colorvar?

It's not a Pokemon name, it appears to be literally just short for "color variant". And if you're asking why there's a role called that in the cast list... your guess is as good as mine. Could be a guy with a wacky code name for all I know. Or just someone with a very weird name. Maybe the "titans" are two Goloog and one of them is an alternately colored one literally named Colorvar?

I have no idea.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It's not a Pokemon name, it appears to be literally just short for "color variant". And if you're asking why there's a role called that in the cast list... your guess is as good as mine. Could be a guy with a wacky code name for all I know. Or just someone with a very weird name. Maybe the "titans" are two Goloog and one of them is an alternately colored one literally named Colorvar?

I have no idea.

Could be and they somehow didn't want to spoil the shiny, Shiny Golurk is a rpetty awesome one so I would like to see it again.

Interesting that the Pokemon promoted in the magazine aren't in the VA lists, they probably share VAs with others and aren't important enough to get the VA highlight.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Could be and they somehow didn't want to spoil the shiny, Shiny Golurk is a rpetty awesome one so I would like to see it again.

Interesting that the Pokemon promoted in the magazine aren't in the VA lists, they probably share VAs with others and aren't important enough to get the VA highlight.
Or maybe Gou just catches those mons so quickly that they don't get to say anything

World Turtle

Psyduck could be caught by Gou in the beginning of the episode like Tentacool and Dewgong were.

If there are two Golurk and one is shiny I'd like Ash to get the shiny version. Shiny Golurk has an awesome color scheme.

ShadowForce720

Psyduck could be caught by Gou in the beginning of the episode like Tentacool and Dewgong were.

If there are two Golurk and one is shiny I'd like Ash to get the shiny version. Shiny Golurk has an awesome color scheme.

Well if Ash does catch a Golurk here maybe this will be it's move set:

Ash's Potential Golurk's move set:
Shadow Punch/ Phantom Force
High Horsepower/Stomping Tantrum/Bulldoze
Elemental Punch(Fire, Ice, or Thunder Punch)/Mega Punch/Heavy Slam/Heat Crash/Zen Headbutt
Hammer Arm

there are other combinations of moves they could go with but this would be one of potential move set that it could have and would be different enough from Gengar's move set in case Ash does wind up getting the Gengar in episode 16.

Leonhart

Imagineer
wolf jani said:
So Darmanitan, Sandile, Cofagrigus and Golurk aren't in the voice cast. I wonder if Gou will still catch them.

I'm pretty sure he will capture at least some of those Pokemon, but that their captures will be a minor part of the episode and not worth drawing attention to on the voice cast list. I'm more surprised that we'll see a Koduck here.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
assuming he brings it, remember it was in the gengar episode and didn't do anything of value other than hug some of Gou's pokemon.

they could just show it doing that again for all we know.

Red and Blue

assuming he brings it, remember it was in the gengar episode and didn't do anything of value other than hug some of Gou's pokemon.

they could just show it doing that again for all we know.
It couldn't do anything against Gengar cause it was attacking in the Institute and not the lab where all the Pokemon are.

If Ash takes it with him to Unova it should have more to do

Status
Not open for further replies.