1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

February 23rd: PM2019 014: The First Visit to the Isshu Region! Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jan 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

2. wolf jani likes this.
  3. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

So Beedrill and Dragonite? I guess those might be the Pokemon they use in the raid, surprised its not Scyther again.

The other girl probably owns Psyduck, Braviary or both.

What the heck is Colorvar? I don't remember that Pokemon name and I can't find anything on google.

4. Egakor

Egakor Well-Known Member

I hope Dragonite being in the voice cast means Ash will bring it with him and not just a hugging scene.

RLC, Kawaii Emolga, wolf jani and 2 others like this.
  5. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

It's not a Pokemon name, it appears to be literally just short for "color variant". And if you're asking why there's a role called that in the cast list... your guess is as good as mine. Could be a guy with a wacky code name for all I know. Or just someone with a very weird name. Maybe the "titans" are two Goloog and one of them is an alternately colored one literally named Colorvar?

I have no idea.

6. wolf jani

wolf jani The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

So Darmanitan, Sandile, Cofagrigus and Golurk aren't in the voice cast. I wonder if Gou will still catch them.

7. Pepsi_Plunge

Could be and they somehow didn't want to spoil the shiny, Shiny Golurk is a rpetty awesome one so I would like to see it again.

Interesting that the Pokemon promoted in the magazine aren't in the VA lists, they probably share VAs with others and aren't important enough to get the VA highlight.

8. wolf jani

wolf jani The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

Or maybe Gou just catches those mons so quickly that they don't get to say anything

Kawaii Emolga and Decidueye23 like this.
  9. Pepsi_Plunge

I could see that for Sandile, not sure about the evolved ones.

10. Egakor

Egakor Well-Known Member

I'm having a Episode 6 flashback. Aside from Scyther and Venonat, the catching aspect of that episode was horrible.

mehmeh1 likes this.
  11. World Turtle

World Turtle Well-Known Member

Psyduck could be caught by Gou in the beginning of the episode like Tentacool and Dewgong were.

If there are two Golurk and one is shiny I'd like Ash to get the shiny version. Shiny Golurk has an awesome color scheme.

wolf jani likes this.
  12. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

Well if Ash does catch a Golurk here maybe this will be it's move set:

Ash's Potential Golurk's move set:
    Shadow Punch/ Phantom Force
    High Horsepower/Stomping Tantrum/Bulldoze
    Elemental Punch(Fire, Ice, or Thunder Punch)/Mega Punch/Heavy Slam/Heat Crash/Zen Headbutt
    Hammer Arm

there are other combinations of moves they could go with but this would be one of potential move set that it could have and would be different enough from Gengar's move set in case Ash does wind up getting the Gengar in episode 16.

13. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Well at least Ash is finally using his Dragonite. Beedrill for Go is a surprise though

14. Henry's Journey

Henry's Journey Well-Known Member

Well, finally Go is using another bug besides Scyther and hopefully Ash brings Dragonite to Unova, I feel like Go won't be catching Golurk, Cofagrigus and Darmanitan, only Sandile maybe.

Kawaii Emolga and Leonhart like this.
  15. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Hello again."

There has to be a joke about bringing a Dragonite to Unova.

16. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I'm pretty sure he will capture at least some of those Pokemon, but that their captures will be a minor part of the episode and not worth drawing attention to on the voice cast list. I'm more surprised that we'll see a Koduck here.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  17. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

I hope Dragonite gets used and battles here, we need to see how strong it is already, and what moves it has.

wolf jani, Kawaii Emolga and Leonhart like this.
  18. Lol do they it on purpose, using dragonite in Unova, Iris flashbacks lol.

19. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

assuming he brings it, remember it was in the gengar episode and didn't do anything of value other than hug some of Gou's pokemon.

they could just show it doing that again for all we know.

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  20. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

It couldn't do anything against Gengar cause it was attacking in the Institute and not the lab where all the Pokemon are.

If Ash takes it with him to Unova it should have more to do

wolf jani and Kawaii Emolga like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.