• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 24th: MPM07 - Riding on Laplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Pikachu reunite with the Laplace they traveled with in the past. Laplace seems to want their help with something... And believe it or not, on the island Laplace guides them to, they find a Hoeruko stuck in a cave it can't get out of! They try everything they can think of to get it loose! Will they succeed?!

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 向山鶴美 (Tsurumi Mukoyama)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)

------

Kunihiko Yuyama's commentary:
"I just wanted to bring back the Laplace we said goodbye to in the Orange Islands one more time! (laughs)"

Last edited:

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Im so happy to see Lapras back!!!
But also, I have a feeling we aren't seeing Greninja and Butterfree again since Ash already reunited with them in JN
Oh well ....atleast Primeape and Pidgeot better happen. Those two are gonna hit me the hardest
Greninja has a whole full screen scene in the OP and also is in a visible location of the poster, would be weird if he didn't appear at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.