• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 24th: MPM07 - Riding on Laplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Why do they feel the need to bring back the Pokemon Ash has already reunited with instead of the ones who haven't shown up since they left?
Saving 'em for Episode 11

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Uh, let Misty capture it problem solved (yeah I know). Its cool to see Lapras back, I agree that a Pidgeot or Primeape episode would be better, but from the poster they are all hopefully appearing.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Uh, let Misty capture it problem solved (yeah I know). Its cool to see Lapras back, I agree that a Pidgeot or Primeape episode would be better, but from the poster they are all hopefully appearing.
We have like 4 episodes left, where are they going to toss in all of Primeape, Pidgeot, Larvitar, Goodra, Greninja, Naganadel and Solgaleo?? Esp when we are hopefully gonna see SOMETHING about TR

UnovaMaster

We have like 4 episodes left, where are they going to toss in all of Primeape, Pidgeot, Larvitar, Goodra, Greninja, Naganadel and Solgaleo?? Esp when we are hopefully gonna see SOMETHING about TR

The first 3 and Ambipom are the only ones I ever had on the wishlist, hopefully that's the exact last 4 eps :p

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The first 3 and Ambipom are the only ones I ever had on the wishlist, hopefully that's the exact last 4 eps :p
Yea for me those 4 are the priority as well. I love the others but we've already seen Ash reuniting with Goodra, Greninja, Naganadel, Solgaleo after he released them
Ambipom, Primeape, Larvitar and Pidgeot are more important

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Larvitar is the only reunion that matters anyways since it was the original de-facto Ash mon that left an impact since its still remembered to this day lmao.

Lelouch-Red

Since the MPM's premise I expected Lapras return. I'm happy for Lapras. Was the iconic pokemon from Orange Islands which reunited with his family. The last time we saw Lapras, was in Johto. my other boiii came literally back.

So out from the OG's which I truly wish it returns is now : Pidgeot. Pidgeot is one of Ash's 6 original Pokemon. We had Butterfree even in a ppt slideshow sequence but not Pidgeot. We missed you like 24 years. All OG fans are waiting for your appearance.

I hope the writers remember Pidgeot. He needs to be there as one of the member of Ash's original 6.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Larvitar is the only reunion that matters anyways since it was the original de-facto Ash mon that left an impact since its still remembered to this day lmao.
With some luck, it's a tyranitar by now. Or just went for the gible route and ramains unevolved.

Just how will be with primeape.

Also, I hope greninja will finally done with the gardening. Do your own freaking job, zygarde!

Pteranodonte

Since the MPM's premise I expected Lapras return. I'm happy for Lapras. Was the iconic pokemon from Orange Islands which reunited with his family. The last time we saw Lapras, was in Johto. my other boiii came literally back.

So out from the OG's which I truly wish it returns is now : Pidgeot. Pidgeot is one of Ash's 6 original Pokemon. We had Butterfree even in a ppt slideshow sequence but not Pidgeot. We missed you like 24 years. All OG fans are waiting for your appearance.

I hope the writers remember Pidgeot. He needs to be there as one of the member of Ash's original 6.
Don't worry, there is no way they are leaving Pidgeot out of this.

Lapras!

Status
Not open for further replies.