• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 24th: MPM07 - Riding on Laplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

The good old days of watching Pokemon while playing Pokemon

I think this is unnecesary, Viva las Lapras was a nice conclussion for Lapras...

Also if I'm not wroong Ash has already used all his watter Pokemon the ones left are Kingler and Palpitoad...

ShadowForce720

I like to think the sequence was all of the mons connecting to Pikachu to cheer him on, and not just Pikachu's memory of them :p
Even that is the case it doesn’t mean that Larvitar is still a Larvitar, and the simple reason why it appeared as a Larvitar instead of a Tyranitar when cheering on Pikachu is simply because Pikachu doesn’t know that Larvitar has evolved.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lapras!
Primeape and Larvitar better return too

Veedramon

I miss Lapras, it was a good ride pokemon and very nostalgic, due to its heavy usage in the orange island arc.

I hope Ash does the right thing and captures it again.

UnovaMaster

Grouping Butterfree/Pidgeot/Lapras/Larvitar/Primeape all in the same OP where the gang fully reunites?

I do think it could hint all come back, Larvitar is especially out of order with that

World Turtle

I’m hoping Misty and Brock are secretly in contact with Ash’s other friends who are quietly gathering all of Ash’s released Pokémon and bringing them to Oak’s for a reunion in the very last episode

Status
Not open for further replies.