• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 24th: SM110 - Hole in One at PokéGolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Geez the Turtonator jokes were funny at the start but now he has Marowak....
It's not like he's Mallow or Lillie, only having one partner to use for these things.

He used Marowak quite a bit during the Brock Misty arc, I don't think I even saw Turtonator at all during those episodes though it possibly showed up for the sake of showing up.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Why is Kahili holding her Toucannon like an actual gun.

Is she going to shoot someone with it? Because I would pay to see that.

D

Deleted member 384931

Why is Kahili holding her Toucannon like an actual gun.

Is she going to shoot someone with it? Because I would pay to see that.
To do a hole-in-one I guess. Besides I dont know any 10-year old that is interested in golf

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
To do a hole-in-one I guess. Besides I dont know any 10-year old that is interested in golf

I remember seeing lots of kids back in the day when I went mini golfing

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well Lillie sucking at golf looks hilarious and I'm hoping to see Ash getting hit in the face with a golf ball at some point in the episode.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Oh the fisherman from the Totem Wishiwashi episode is in this episode. Didn’t notice him

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So, my guess is that this does take place on Akala and it happens because Professor Kukui or one of the students learns about this and takes them there as a pit stop before returning to Melemele Island.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
So, my guess is that this does take place on Akala and it happens because Professor Kukui or one of the students learns about this and takes them there as a pit stop before returning to Melemele Island.

I wonder if Kakui had planned this ahead of time (due to Khali being here), because MeleMele is in between Poni and Akala, so it can't be a "pitstop" since that would make no sense.

Toucannon as a Cannon, funny.

I wonder if Ash will use Corkscrew Crash here, though at the same time I could see Khali giving Kiawe advice over his Z-crystal too, but hey I won't mind if neither happens, cause this golf stuff looks neat.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm not sure it's possible for me to be less interested in this episode lol. I thought maybe Ash might get the Flyinium z for Rowlet but he's not even in this episode so interest has evaporated.

nuzamaki90

Makes sense. Only problem is Melemele is closer to Poni than Akala xD

Kahili’s supposed to be super famous and rich right? Maybe it all takes place on some huge yacht she owns

ShadowForce720

I'm not sure it's possible for me to be less interested in this episode lol. I thought maybe Ash might get the Flyinium z for Rowlet but he's not even in this episode so interest has evaporated.

Well at last Kahili is in this episode, and who knows maybe something does happen, now I'm not saying that it's guaranteed that something will happen here, but it is possible that something could happen here, after all heck no one really expected Mallow to start taking care of a Shaymin or for Kiawe to get a Flyinium-Z, and I don't think that many people were expecting Lana to get the Primarium-Z. So who knows maybe this episode will surprise us will just have to wait and see.

DatsRight

It might be good for character moments. SM is good for letting the characters stop to breathe and show off their personalities after the development moments, just some are better at it than others. We know at least that Lillie's getting in some of her usual neuroses, which I'm happy to see since she was kinda bland throughout the recent few episodes.

It would be nice if some of the students didn't use their regular Pokemon this time round. Mallow should really get some limelight with Shaymin and maybe Lana should bond with Eevee for this one (actually that could happen now they exist as their token 'cute' Pokemon they can still carry around now Tsareena and Brionne are too big). I mean at least give Shaymin a personality.

ShadowForce720

It might be good for character moments. SM is good for letting the characters stop to breathe and show off their personalities after the development moments, just some are better at it than others. We know at least that Lillie's getting in some of her usual neuroses, which I'm happy to see since she was kinda bland throughout the recent few episodes.

Maybe they will take this opportunity to show off Lana's Brionne and Sophocles's Vikavolt's new moves since usually when a pokemon evolves it winds up learning a new move or two even if sometimes we don't find out about which move it learned until a later episode.

JC317

Maybe they will take this opportunity to show off Lana's Brionne and Sophocles's Vikavolt's new moves since usually when a pokemon evolves it winds up learning a new move or two even if sometimes we don't find out about which move it learned until a later episode.

You mean, we might get to see Brionne make an even bigger bubble to play Pokegolf?! I can't wait! /s

Status
Not open for further replies.