• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 25th: PM2019 099 - Marie from Spiketown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Prediction: Marnie challenged Ash specifically because Leon won't stop talking about him and she had to see what the big deal was.

WaterShuriken

I mean I thought they got their battle invitations in advance in the Ultra Class?

Right. And Marnie could have been the one who submitted the request to the PWCS. IIRC the summary stated that she challenged Ash to a 1 vs 1 with something to prove.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Right. And Marnie could have been the one who submitted the request to the PWCS. IIRC the summary stated that she challenged Ash to a 1 vs 1 with something to prove.

It said no such thing.
Also all summaries etc get added to the first post specifically so you don't have to remember what they said, but can always easily check.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
For a series that makes no effort to make every Joy and Jenny look different, it's weird it gives differences to team grunts.
That's because the Grunts have a bigger role and more personality than the Joys and Jennies and need to look different from one another.
(Heck, the Jennies are all but obsolete now...<_<)
Plus, we seldom see more than one Joy or Jenny at a time, so there's little need to differentiate them, whereas we apparently need to have team grunts look different for their group/crowd shots (except Galactic, Flare, and early Rocket)

Though to be fair, Joys & Jennies look different by region now since BW. Makes me wish they'd done that from the start...

WaterShuriken

It said no such thing.
Also all summaries etc get added to the first post specifically so you don't have to remember what they said, but can always easily check.

Thanks for that. I forgot about that.

So this is why I thought that.

"MARIE: She challenges Satoshi to a a 1 VS 1 battle with Ohlonge as her partner."

She challenges Ash to a 1 vs 1 battle, kinda gave me the impression that she initiated it.

"HIS OPPONENT IS MARIE FROM THE GALAR REGION! WHAT WILL THE OUTCOME BE?!
It will be a fierce match against Marie, who entered the PWCS for the sake of her hometown Spiketown!"

Ah okay, so she entered for the sake of Spikemouth, nothing to do with making a point regarding Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.