• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 26th: PM2019 057 - Love is a Koduck (w/ Yuriyan Retriever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

Ikr! Atleast it had that Chloe moment of her leading Ash and Goh to catch the diglett, and voltorb Eevee were cute.... That's about it. The rest of the episode felt boring, even if it featured Goh's first release and some Chloe development
He didn’t release Dugtrio, he gave it away just like Ash gave away Beedrill back in the day. Goh having a Diglett, made it easier to part with Dugtrio because he plans to evolve Diglett eventually. But I agree that the episode was boring in general.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly even though it will most likely be a filler, at least Chloe is here so I'll watch it for her lol.

BobbbidyBob

Finally the day has come! Hopefully this will be a re-watchable episode

Status
Not open for further replies.