• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 26th: PM2019 057 - Love is a Koduck (w/ Yuriyan Retriever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This episode is going to feature comedian Yuriyan Retriever as a guest VA, playing Koduck.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Probably not happening but it'd be interesting if the person in the photo turns out to be the guy who gives the riddles during the japanese broadcasts. I mean, his "animated" frame tends to be paired with a Psyduck.

Just a theory as I'm certain it'll be just another CotD

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Probably not happening but it'd be interesting if the person in the photo turns out to be the guy who gives the riddles during the japanese broadcasts. I mean, his "animated" frame tends to be paired with a Psyduck.

Matsumaru? Absolutely out of the question, they'd be promoting the absolute hell out of him if he was getting a guest role.

Plus they already got a stunt cast celebrity VA for this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.