• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 26th: PM2019 057 - Love is a Koduck (w/ Yuriyan Retriever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy-Snowflake

This episode airs a day before the Pokémon Day, and it's about Psyduck, there are Psyduck blocking a road in Pokémon DPP, soooo... SINNOH CONFIRMED!!!
And when you realize there's a Turtwig in the next episode.

:>
And you also realise that there's a Probopass in the previous episode. And these three episodes are sandwiched between two episodes featuring Gen 8 Pokemon.:p

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
There's a freaking Lucario rotting at the greenhouse, but he's not being shoved into our throats...yet, so this is just a coincidence.
Oh yeah I forgot about it lol, and this is not surprising at all, even the writers don't care about it, and any other Pokemon that belong to Ash.

D

Deleted member 384931

I guess Ash and Go will be helping this guy with his Psyduck, while Koharu and Eevee look for him to help Kikuna.
Also, they are with warm clothing, so I guess that's scene we saw in the special preview, that has Koharu with a white blouse, it's from this episode.
His cap is backwards. That is a first this series I think

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
So while the girls are doing their own thing, the guys are out eating ramen i guess?
They're going to show him the horrors of single life.

Ash: "I don't know why Koharu told us to help you. Being single is great! Every girl I've known leaves me after three years, but, I'm never lonely because I have Pikachu!"
Go: "Whenever I feel lonely, I catch Pokemon until I stop thinking about it. I have over 80 Pokemom now."

Morax

King of heroes
They're going to show him the horrors of single life.

Ash: "I don't know why Koharu told us to help you. Being single is great! Every girl I've known leaves me after three years, but, I'm never lonely because I have Pikachu!"
Go: "Whenever I feel lonely, I catch Pokemon until I stop thinking about it. I have over 80 Pokemom now."
Does he know what it means to be single? Ash.exe crashed after serena kissed him. Relationships are too complicated for someone who only computes 0s and 1s.

Morax

King of heroes
Ash has far more important relationships which is complicated for 10 yr boy but if u r talking bout Girlfriends then i think no 10 yr boy can compute ( xcept some .....)
Ash isn't oblivious to girls because he's 10 but because he's a chaste hero. Drew, Kenny and Tierno were 10 as well and they had crushes on may, dawn and serena. It has nothing to do with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.