• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 26th: PM2019 057 - Love is a Koduck (w/ Yuriyan Retriever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Koharu is staying the night at Sakuragi Laboratories aide Kikuna's house, where she spots a photo of a young man and a Koduck. It appears Kikuna is in love with this person?!

-----

An unexpected turn of events leads to Koharu and Eievui spending a girls night in at Sakuragi Laboratories aide Kikuna's house. The event starts out great with everyone going off to buy deli food and cake, but then Koharu spots a photo at Kikuna's house. The photo is of Kikuna, a young man and a Koduck with a scarf, and it appears Kikuna harbors some very special feelings for this man and the Koduck. Koharu gets ready to devote herself to assisting Kikuna in her love life.

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Filler? This better be Ren and Chrysa foci episode...

I might be out of the loop, but who are Chrysa and Ren?

Aha, did a Google-search. Minor sidecharacters.

If Psyduck is her favorite pokémon, then I could see this being an episode about these two. In honesty, in terms of filler, this feels as if it were an episode where for instance we follow Misty's sisters in their attempt of trying to get better pokémon.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Dub names of Kikuna and Renji, apparently.

Guys, please be a bit wary of just throwing around random dub names and assuming everyone knows who they are. You're just being confusing.

I fail to see how using an English dub name is any more confusing than using a Japanese name. People who only watch the Japanese episodes may be confused by dub names, but those who watch the dub are more likely to use the dub names and be more confused by the Japanese names. We are literally all on the best website for telling you who is who, so if anyone is 'that' confused they can always look it up..

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I fail to see how using an English dub name is any more confusing than using a Japanese name. People who only watch the Japanese episodes may be confused by dub names, but those who watch the dub are more likely to use the dub names and be more confused by the Japanese names. We are literally all on the best website for telling you who is who, so if anyone is 'that' confused they can always look it up..

Come on, dude. This is a subforum for episodes that are about to air in Japan, people that post here follow the Japanese version, and do in general actually watch it as well. And even those odd dub-only viewers who still stay up to date with what's going on in Japanese episodes they're not going to watch until they get dubbed originally knew these characters by their original names because that's the only name they had for quite a while.

Everyone here knows these characters' original names unless they actively went to the effort of forgetting them. Nobody can actually be assumed to know what they were renamed in some dub they don't watch.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
...Everyone here knows these characters' original names unless they actively went to the effort of forgetting them. Nobody can actually be assumed to know what they were renamed in some dub they don't watch.

I don't think it's fair to assume everyone here knows the characters original names either. Especially when we are referring to two minor characters who barely get any significant screentime and for the most part are just there for exposition. I know people that just refer to them as "the lab assistants."

Status
Not open for further replies.