• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 26th: PM2019 057 - Love is a Koduck (w/ Yuriyan Retriever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
I guess I Saw a blue psyduck somewhere in the intro if I recollect it's near end of intro.
all the COTD that appeared so far are shown in the current version of the opening.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I can't imagine that an episode about Koduck of all things will be very interesting, so I'm not particularly excited for this episode just judging by the title alone. Koduck is one of my favorite Gen I Pokemon in any case, but my love for the species is reserved almost exclusively for Kasumi's Koduck.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Speaking of minor side characters, I scoff at the idea that you guys didn’t immediately assume this episode is about the return of our anime canon Shiny Hunter; Karabari aka Shane Seeker

Oh yeah. I would like that too. He seemed fun.

Lacuna

Goodnight
Honestly when I first saw this title, I did think this could potentially be about Karabari lol. His whole character was really memorable and interesting, I hope we see him again here.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Please be the shiny hunter! He's too good for a one off appearance
That'd be the only way to save this as it sure as heck ain't Misty's Psyduck

charinija

Pokemon Master
I think golduck was in the shadows in the anime. One of the main characters must have a strong golduck. Golduck is the amazing pokemon. In addition, Golduck Psychic is capable of combat, normal, ice, ghost, dark and even steel type attacks. Especially I think Ash must have a golduck.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Filler? This better be Renji and Kikuna foci episode...

Gotta do something to justify them being in the opening over characters fans actually WANT to see...

Oh yeah. I would like that too. He seemed fun.

And has a better goal than Goh!

The writing staff love their fillers

What? It's a lot easier! And people don't give them as much crap for bad fillers like they do for bad plot episodes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.