• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 27: XY018 - Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
LANGLEY/MIJUMARU VA! Great! Misato Fukuen!

OH MY GOD! You got me so excited, I thought there was a chance we'd get Satoshi talking to Okido and seeing Mijumaru cameo over phone! But his VA appearing is still nice.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yaasss @ Princess Ally being voiced by the iconic, legendary Misato Fukuen. Oshawott lives. Anyway, the summary didn't even tell us who's battling, so it's not exactly interesting imo.

Yaasss @ Princess Ally being voiced by the iconic, legendary Misato Fukuen. Oshawott lives.

Oh, "Miju" is OSHAWOTT! Makes sense, considering it's Japanese name. :p

Well...sounds like a so-so episode, nothing all that interesting so far. I'll just stand by the sidelines at the time being, because I'm interested to hear about this "one surprising condition" and I hope it's not another darn XY013 scenario...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh why are TR even here?? Who are they gonna steal, Snorlax?? Ya good luck flying away with that *rolls eyes*.

dman_dustin

Oh why are TR even here?? Who are they gonna steal, Snorlax?? Ya good luck flying away with that *rolls eyes*.

They tried with the Snorlax that ended up being caught by Ash, they weren't even remotely successful.

But I think they are here to cause mayhem with the girl and the PokeFlute and the Furfrou.

I'm sure the girl will win the battle, not allowing them to take the Flute, but then Team Rocket takes Furfrou is rescued by Ash and then because she's so ever grateful she gives them the flute.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
They tried with the Snorlax that ended up being caught by Ash, they weren't even remotely successful.

But I think they are here to cause mayhem with the girl and the PokeFlute and the Furfrou.

I'm sure the girl will win the battle, not allowing them to take the Flute, but then Team Rocket takes Furfrou is rescued by Ash and then because she's so ever grateful she gives them the flute.

They already tried to take Furfrou once though, the only time they do repeats is with the casts pokemon :/.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Noooo, Serena won't be battling in this episode after all :(
Writers, you better have something up your sleeve for her because I am steaming right now. Fennekin needs her first battle soon!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't seriously believe that Serena would battle here to begin with, so I'm not going to be phased if she doesn't. Mostly I'm just glad that Princess Ally really does seem malicious and snobby. I love characters like her who get under Ash and friends' skins plus she's voiced by Oshawott's seiyuu. I hope she doesn't disappoint.

dman_dustin

They already tried to take Furfrou once though, the only time they do repeats is with the casts pokemon :/.

It was just a hypothetical suggestion, for why Team Rocket might be in this episode, because I doubt Snorlax is the only thing that will make TR exist, I'm expecting the usual late interference from TR as usual.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol at the princess being a little kid. Bonnie should battle her with Dedenne.

dman_dustin

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4885606.jpg

and who have thought the parfum palace ended up the same with the xy games, as you can see in the pic the drawing is very similar to the game itself.

The girl looks a lot nicer than the first image of her, so maybe isn't so spoiled after all, but then again, Furfrou could just get preferential treatment.

Lol at the princess being a little kid. Bonnie should battle her with Dedenne.

I may have been fine with that if Bonnie didn't just get a Dedenne episode last week.

EDIT: Why does Parfum Palace's owner like an old squatty man, I thought in the games it was a middle aged man, who was likely of normal stature, I'm not sure I like this change in continuity but I guess the anime has creative liberties. Although I suppose that it could just be a flashback, or maybe even the Shabboneau King but wasn't he a black belt in the games. *SIGH*

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Another little kid character? Didn't we already have that for the last episode?

And...she's nice? Hm, maybe there's a side of her the summary's refusing to tell us...

Maybe she's just nice to her Furfrou? But then again, that pose with her looking snobby could've just been her battling pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.