1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

February 27: XY018 - Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by spikyearedpichu, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The summaries have been assertively, blatantly telling us she'd be selfish, and I don't see why they'd wanna lie about that. So I could be thinking that your first assumption is right and Furfrou is the only thing in the world she's nice to.

2. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

How does one battle with Bonnie make her a rival lol?? Plus she is said to be a brat in the summaries.

3. SerenaForTheWin

SerenaForTheWin Yusarin >_<

the princess i think is cruel somehow based from her looks since we all now princess are rich.

4. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The summary already stated that she's selfish so that's no longer just a theory. After all, we know that she doesn't give the Poke Flute to Ash and friends that easily. She apparently enjoys toying with them.

5. No, he seemed to be implying that people were happy with TR appearing in this episode, hence his mentioning of "BW haters". I don't see a single piece of praise towards TR anywhere in this thread.

6. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Well he was at head quarters so maybe Giovanni put them in training so they wouldn't annoy him lol.

7. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

8. SerenaForTheWin

the man was said to be king shabboneau

9. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Yay, Pikachu is battling again. Shocker.

10. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Thanks, I don't know much about this episode.

11. SerenaForTheWin

eek the princess face looks scary to me somehow.

12. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

So the special condition is that if she wins she gets Pikachu, not Ash?

Cool.

13. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

I think the attack Snorlax is using in the preview is Snore...which is actually interesting since I don't think we've seen that move ever used.

14. SerenaForTheWin

why would the princess go for ash, she isn't the person who will go for someone she even don't like.
    and knowing that pikachu is a cute pokemon of course i'm sure she wants to take it from ash.

15. k6666

k6666 Pikachu Fan

:D i thought it gonna be amourshippy but i'm wrong :D
    :D lol at the girl want a ash pikachu >.<
    she gonna be future TR maybe with mix between james and jessie

16. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

At least the Furfrou is a different style than the normal one we saw back in Grooming Furfrou! like I thought it would be back when the episode was first announced. That princess, though... Eek. She's such a little kid.

17. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

At least a new Furfrou Trim is debuting here, I still like Furfrou so that's nice for me at least.

Shneak likes this.
  18. Rohanator

Rohanator Well-Known Member

I has kind of been a while since Pikachu properly battled, was Viola his last official opponent? Then there was the Furfrou filler and the training against Chespin. Hopefully Fletchling gets some focus soon though.

19. RickHoenn

RickHoenn Banned

Seems like a fun episode. :) Furfrou looks cool and I guess Pikachu will win (unless TR interrupts the battle :p).

20. Pokememes

Pokememes I am the pokémaster!

Oh hey there iris!:p
    The episode looks interesting... Anyone know what moves the furfrou and snorlax were using? Seemed something like hyper beam and dark pulse respectively but I don't know of they learn those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.