• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 27: XY018 - Wake Up Snorlax! Battle in Parfum Palace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again, that pose with her looking snobby could've just been her battling pose.

The summaries have been assertively, blatantly telling us she'd be selfish, and I don't see why they'd wanna lie about that. So I could be thinking that your first assumption is right and Furfrou is the only thing in the world she's nice to.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The princess looks like a pretty cute character. It would be nice if she and Bonnie were to bond. She's too cute to be a rival though.

How does one battle with Bonnie make her a rival lol?? Plus she is said to be a brat in the summaries.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
How does one battle with Bonnie make her a rival lol?? Plus she is said to be a brat in the summaries.

the princess i think is cruel somehow based from her looks since we all now princess are rich.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
the princess i think is cruel somehow based from her looks since we all now princess are rich.

The summary already stated that she's selfish so that's no longer just a theory. After all, we know that she doesn't give the Poke Flute to Ash and friends that easily. She apparently enjoys toying with them.

i think he is talking about team rocket. for him team plot device/mediockret = team rocket

No, he seemed to be implying that people were happy with TR appearing in this episode, hence his mentioning of "BW haters". I don't see a single piece of praise towards TR anywhere in this thread.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I thought he meant otherwise, though...

Yeah, agreed man. Did Wobbuffet receive special training during BW?

Well he was at head quarters so maybe Giovanni put them in training so they wouldn't annoy him lol.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Preview
- Some man is sitting on a throne.
- A Pokeflute is shown.
- A Snorlax fires an attack.

the man was said to be king shabboneau

Janovy

Banned
Yay, Pikachu is battling again. Shocker.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I think the attack Snorlax is using in the preview is Snore...which is actually interesting since I don't think we've seen that move ever used.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
So the special condition is that if she wins she gets Pikachu, not Ash?

Cool.

why would the princess go for ash, she isn't the person who will go for someone she even don't like.
and knowing that pikachu is a cute pokemon of course i'm sure she wants to take it from ash.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
:D i thought it gonna be amourshippy but i'm wrong :D
:D lol at the girl want a ash pikachu >.<
she gonna be future TR maybe with mix between james and jessie

At least the Furfrou is a different style than the normal one we saw back in Grooming Furfrou! like I thought it would be back when the episode was first announced. That princess, though... Eek. She's such a little kid.

RickHoenn

Banned
Seems like a fun episode. :) Furfrou looks cool and I guess Pikachu will win (unless TR interrupts the battle :p).

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
At least the Furfrou is a different style than the normal one we saw back in Grooming Furfrou! like I thought it would be back when the episode was first announced. That princess, though... Eek. She's such a little kid.
Oh hey there iris!:p
The episode looks interesting... Anyone know what moves the furfrou and snorlax were using? Seemed something like hyper beam and dark pulse respectively but I don't know of they learn those.

Status
Not open for further replies.