• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 2nd: PM2019 011: Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Despite being the daughter of Professor Sakuragi, Koharu has a very unenthusiastic attitude towards Pokémon. The Wanpachi that lives with the family is very attached to her, but she's concerned about how everyone around her has labeled her as "someone who obviously loves Pokémon, since her father is a Pokémon Professor". But one day a mysterious Gangar shows up at the Sakuragi Laboratories and starts annoying everyone.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 広岡歳仁 (Toshihito Hirooka)
Animation Director 矢田木瀧 (Taki Yatagi)

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Gengar is so misunderstood :(

I can't see Ash taking screentime from Koharu; if this was XY then i could definitely see that. I guess Go still could though.

Red and Blue

Finally, a Koharu episode. And she will have a character arc as well.

She is definitely not a supporting character

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
It's interesting that in the first Koharu's focus episode will appear a Gengar in it, since, in that manga for girls, where Koharu and other girl (forgot her name) are the protagonists, appear a Gengar in one of the pages.
Maybe it have some connection?!
Maybe Koharu and this Gengar will make friends and it will live in the laboratory, like the pokémon that Go catch o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.