• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 2nd: PM2019 011: Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Do you think if ash saves koharu she might warm up to him a bit?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Leonhart

Imagineer
kickachu said:
Do you think if ash saves koharu she might warm up to him a bit?

She might, but at this point I'm more concerned about her development with regards to Pokemon than the possibility of her friendship with Satoshi blossoming.

narutoo

dragon trainer
In the preview I can clearly heard...ash voice "Monster ball go"...makes me feel that ash is going to one who will capture gengar….it can be misleading too ...but ash's chances are high...

Henry's Journey

In the preview I can clearly heard...ash voice "Monster ball go"...makes me feel that ash is going to one who will capture gengar….it can be misleading too ...but ash's chances are high...

Yeah, they're competing for who catches Gengar, I hope is Ash (and to make up for that Haunter he never catched).

johno1995

Umm I watched it and Go said: Pokeball Go and not Ash.

My bet is that they both try to catch Gengar, make fools of themselves throughout the episode, and then neither of them do at the end. I want to see more of Ash/Go competing with each other, their similarities and bickering made their initial dynamic so fun.

My guess is that either Koharu will catch it, she'll bond with it and it stays at the lab, or it's calmed and leaves.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
My bet is that they both try to catch Gengar, make fools of themselves throughout the episode, and then neither of them do at the end. I want to see more of Ash/Go competing with each other, their similarities and bickering made their initial dynamic so fun.

My guess is that either Koharu will catch it, she'll bond with it and it stays at the lab, or it's calmed and leaves.
Pretty much this. This episode seems to be the typical 'scary, haunted' episodes, which are usually entertaining for the most part.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I don’t mind her getting a Gangar but if Onion appears that’s another Gangar under the care or focus of a prominent character. I mean there are so many Ghost-type that could use the focus or even newer ones like G-Sunnygo or G-Desumasu I don’t understand why it HAS to be Gangar again? I do like the idea of Gangar sticking around either recurring or as a capture as having a goofball-deadpan dynamic with Koharu. I wonder if that’s possible though since Wanpachi barely has focus itself and they may want to use this episode facilitate better focus for it before adding another official Pokémon to her arsenal. She doesn’t even officially own Wanpachi.

p96822

Evolve me please
Okay, is anyone more interested about Koharu being labeled someone who obviously loves Pokémon, since her father is a Pokémon Professor. I want to learn why she is not so caring about Pokemon like everyone else. Maybe like Lillie or May that she had a bad experence with Pokemon that make her not care about them or that she couldn't get into it like the other kids did or being mistaken by liking Pokemon because of her father and she doesn't wanted to be mistaken of liking Pokemon because him. As for Yamper, I do think the writers could do more with it like they did with Rockruff, however with Rockruff having mulptle forms I doubt it.

I know that Gengar is gonna to stay beacause of the poster having it be on top of the lab. It could be her Pokemon so she can lighting up on Ash and Go or this is gonna to make her more of shut in then Go was.

Status
Not open for further replies.