• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 3rd: MPM04 - Tunbear's Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Don't give that guy attention
I cant use my thread tools tab for some reason so unfortunately i have to copy paste the link

Eevee903

You are awesome!
This episode sounds incredibly uninteresting. I honestly doubt this will be fun besides the reserves. I will keep my expectations very low

RetroPokeFan

Well, this sounds like it's going to be dull.

The first episode had Latias, the second Misty, the third Brock and Cilan, this on the other hand sounds like a whole lotta nothing and this really isn't the time to be wasting an episode slot on what sounds like a typical filler episode.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
The first episode had Latias, the second Misty, the third Brock and Cilan, this on the other hand sounds like a whole lotta nothing and this really isn't the time to be wasting an episode slot on what sounds like a typical filler episode.
Kinda. Idk why we need one now. This seems pointless and a waste of time. I will only watching for reserves

Rohanator

I assume this ep is mainly there so that Brock can do something (first I thought doctoring but I guess the Beartic doesn't exactly sound sick lol. Could have a sick cub/partner in hiding and that's why it's letting loose but sad) since he's more of a plot catalyst than an active character in the previous ep

Last edited:
Iris still could appear
Also Incineroar one shots Beartic boom, problem solved. And Oshawott makes him happy, Talonflame with Flame Body keeps him warm, and Snorlax gives hugs

Tracey or Gary could appear here too?
Oshawott and co. about to carry this episode

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Who knows lol? Though nothing really excites me about this episode so far
Not even a Beartic that can freeze everything with its mighty ice powers?

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender

UnovaMaster

Perhaps Lapras is back here

Either way, an establishing episode of the OG vs Team Rocket again is not a bad idea, and we have no idea what references are on display yet

Veedramon

I hope Ash demonstrates the lessons he learned from Goh and catches that Beartic first.

Solving its issue can be the perfect "new capture" bonding experience!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
looking around the circles, some want Ash to catch the Beartic.

Dèjá vu again :>

Status
Not open for further replies.