• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 3rd: MPM04 - Tunbear's Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I'm already going to LOVE this episode!!
ecbb067d39beb14b8c86368f235ea9474d52d69f.jpg
Misty and Oshawott fit so much. Please don't hate me for wanting Ash to gift her Oshawot :p

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Told y'all to temper expectations....
At this point I don't expect any companion who already appeared in JN to appear in any episode except the last one for a montage
Which is shame coz we probably aren't ever gonna see May or Dawn win a grand festival now

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's rather incredible they're not dying from hypothermia wearing winter clothing all wrong, and let's not forget Ash being cooked alive on his Incineroar's arms.

This is not how you do nature, writers.
FneNZlyaEAMX3k1
]

E_sBD-UXEAEFTRT

Mmm this jacket seems familiar
For some reason, the jacket Misty is wearing has the lower portion painted blue.

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
How can Misty wear a sweater but at the same time wear shorts? how is she going to protect herself from the cold like that? I'm really worried
People in cold places do these kinds of crazy things all the time. I used to wear shorts in sub-zero weather back when I was in college.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
How can Misty wear a sweater but at the same time wear shorts? how is she going to protect herself from the cold like that? I'm really worried
My best mate wears shorts and flip flops in all weathers, including snow. Hell sometime he wears a hoodie, hat and gloves with the shorts and flip flops in the snow

Status
Not open for further replies.