• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 3rd: MPM04 - Tunbear's Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

nuzamaki90

I mean, I though it was a bit fishy that it was 11 episodes. Why the odd number?

My guess is that they want Ash to be alone with Misty and Brock without someone else butting in, but this episode is not even about that.
Well technically speaking the series is 11 episodes because it’s 1 cour ie its a Winter 2023 seasonal anime.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I don't want Ash to catch beartic because that would be pointless and also because I do not like beartic's design

BlueDragonfangirl

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
More filler than they already had? Welcome to Journey’s, series of nothing but filler.
If everything is filler, wouldn't that mean nothing is filler?

Or does filler just lose all meaning when you see it everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.