• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 3rd: MPM04 - Tunbear's Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morax

King of heroes
If everything is filler, wouldn't that mean nothing is filler?

Or does filler just lose all meaning when you see it everywhere?
A ‘filler’ is something that doesn’t contribute towards the greater narrative/overarching plot. The events of said episode are isolated and have no impact on what comes later. Pokemon is a weird clusterfuck that wants to be a grand adventure but also wants to stay episodic and inconsequential. You might as well call it filler because it doesn’t build up towards anything. Hell we had no idea what a pokemon master was for 25 years so nothing really matters

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
If everything is filler, wouldn't that mean nothing is filler?

Or does filler just lose all meaning when you see it everywhere?
When everything is filler....nothing will be

nuzamaki90

Well in a couple hours we’ll see the first episode that we’ve known nothing about. Hopefully some cool reserves are shown. If Ash is messing with Beartic then I’m gonna assume some Fire-types are here.

Now that I think about it at least 1 Fire-type is bound to show up here I just hope it isn’t Infernape or Incineroar. Please do not waste either of them on a potential filler lmao.

greninjamaster

Well in a couple hours we’ll see the first episode that we’ve known nothing about. Hopefully some cool reserves are shown. If Ash is messing with Beartic then I’m gonna assume some Fire-types are here.

Now that I think about it at least 1 Fire-type is bound to show up here I just hope it isn’t Infernape or Incineroar. Please do not waste either of them on a potential filler lmao.
this is next weeks bruh.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Not even a Beartic that can freeze everything with its mighty ice powers?
Isn't that like what 90% of the Ice Pokemon do lol?
There are cool reserves no worry.
I am sorry lol.

Even if it is a filler,let something worthwhile happen here. Teach Pokemon new moves or something like that.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
New moves are so irrelevant ever since Ash's Journeys team kept learning moves offscreen (Lucario being the most insulting for learning a tutor move in the middle of a battle).

And besides, what will learning a new move do to anyone who's not Pikachu when there's nothing for Ash to really compete against in this mini-series.

Vichoo

The other episode will be filler... The only good thing is that we will see other Ash reservations and even the original trio together.
Maybe how long will we have to wait for us to see a new companion?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
FneNZlyaEAMX3k1
]

E_sBD-UXEAEFTRT

Mmm this jacket seems familiar

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Veedramon

I was very impressed with that episode preview. It might just be in the top percentile of all fillers

Beartic looks like it's part of the gang already

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Looking at the preview again, it seams like the beartic trying to fine tune it’s power. So probably just your run of the mill ‘gaining control of power’ ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.