• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 3rd: MPM04 - Tunbear's Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Who's that other pokemon with Starmie?? It has Cloyster colors lol.

Has to be Forretress doing Rapid Spin.

Misty's in her HGSS jacket, and Brock is wearing what seems like an inverted color version of his LGPE jacket, minus the orange sides.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I think that was Forretress.

Also, surprised to see Starmie instead of Staryu, it's been how long since Misty's used that?
But what if it is Staryu……except it evolved and now she has 2 Starmie

IkeBayern

I'm wondering how does Ash decide on what team to use each episode at random? At least in-universe.

And tbh I would've liked if there was a small scene at the beginning of each episode where he calls Oak so he can rotate.

It's pretty random just to Ash with 4-5 random Pokemon each episode without context lol

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Has to be Forretress doing Rapid Spin.

Misty's in her HGSS jacket, and Brock is wearing what seems like an inverted color version of his LGPE jacket, minus the orange sides.
Completely forgot about Forretress lol. Well it's good that they are showing off more of Brock and Misty's other pokes. Both Starmie and Forretress haven't seen sunlight since AG xD.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I am a bit miffed though that while this does seem like a fun episode (and Tomioka is writing again so I except it to be more fun than ep3, like ep2 was), it really could have been better
We could have had a similar plot but with seeing one of Ash's older mons reunite with him. Or maybe a companion, or something
This episode feels like it's gonna stand out as a sore thumb for Ash's epilogue, this and ep6 if ep6 doesn't end up causing some growth to TR

Status
Not open for further replies.