• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 3rd: SM107 - Run, Kaki! Surpass Yourself!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

p96822

Evolve me please
If Kaiwe decides to make Charizard a battling Pokemon then I would say that could by a major thing that would power him up. Even though giving him a mega would be the best choose

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Even though we have the spirits of dead coming up in future episodes, I’m surprised we aren’t going to see kiawe’s grandpa! I know we saw him in a flashback but maybe they will end up making him look different and chalk it up to kiawe being too young to remember properly what he looked like lol.

In all honestly though I’m surprised if kiawe doesn’t think about it unless he just isn’t included in the part when they hear about Tapu Fini bringing spirits back so he doesn’t know.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Well this episode looks a lot less tense then I thought it would be based on the summary. That animation style at the beginning though, good lodd
To me, it’s kind of the opposite. Kiawe battling Tapu Lele, Kiawe’s Poke Ride Charizard being thrown into a wall, the liquid in the hourglass watch-like thing falling and Kiawe desperately running near what seems to be Wela Volcano seems pretty intense to me.

Also, the hourglass watch-like thing and the disc that Sofu is holding look pretty cool. I assume Tthe guardian deity created them. If so, it’s cool that the guardian deities can create things like that. And after seeing the Pokenchi preview, there is a mist around where Kiawe and Tapu Lele are. It’s interesting that there is a mist there and where Ash and the Pokemon are trapped.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
let's just use this as the sm108 thread until the other one is unlocked

The animation looks pretty great there, and torracat meeting stoutland again melts my heart. Also, didn't expect hapu to fight fini

Last edited:

Ultra Beast Lover

Everyone who wasn't Kiawe and Ash seemed rather pointless in this episode, seriously what were they doing in this episode I only saw the screenshots? It looked like pointless filler for an otherwise decent episode to me.

Anyways, now it's on to one of the few things the anime does that the games rarely do, make an entire episode (or in the games' case, segment) all about how certain Pokedex entries. Seriously, it was such a waste when they didn't implement Fini's fog into the game at all. I know the player character's a blank slate for the player and that's fine they don't have to be affected but it would've given us so much insight into different characters like maybe a hint on why Red vanished or Zossie's character.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Everyone who wasn't Kiawe and Ash seemed rather pointless in this episode, seriously what were they doing in this episode I only saw the screenshots? It looked like pointless filler for an otherwise decent episode to me.

Anyways, now it's on to one of the few things the anime does that the games rarely do, make an entire episode (or in the games' case, segment) all about how certain Pokedex entries. Seriously, it was such a waste when they didn't implement Fini's fog into the game at all. I know the player character's a blank slate for the player and that's fine they don't have to be affected but it would've given us so much insight into different characters like maybe a hint on why Red vanished or Zossie's character.
Sophocles, Mallow, and Lillie were eating food/talking with Hapu and Lana was practicing blowing bubbles with Brionne

Status
Not open for further replies.