• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 4th: PM2019 096 - Reach Space! Denryu's Light!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemonfan5

Episode focus on Sophocles goal sound great it's what I want to see from every companion return to either show their progress or working towards their goal

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Maybe by the end of the episode they'll transfer ownership to him

That would kind of screw over any future projects, now wouldn't it?

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
That would kind of screw over any future projects, now wouldn't it?
They can always get a new Ampharos for any future projects. They're a famous space center after all.

While the Alolan gang has been kept away from catching more than 2 Pokemon for too long.

Red and Blue

Ampharos' light being used as a beacon for the space center is a neat callback to how it was a beacon for the Lighthouse in Johto

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Ampharos' light being used as a beacon for the space center is a neat callback to how it was a beacon for the Lighthouse in Johto
that was my first thought when I saw the title, that it would be in olivine at the lighthouse and that we could possibly see Jasmine/Mikan! But definitely no space center in olivine but maybe a future eppy!

I do think there was some line about seeing Ampharos' light from space in GS games in the lighthouse? Maybe not though but that was also my first thoughts about this all.

Red and Blue

that was my first thought when I saw the title, that it would be in olivine at the lighthouse and that we could possibly see Jasmine/Mikan! But definitely no space center in olivine but maybe a future eppy!

I do think there was some line about seeing Ampharos' light from space in GS games in the lighthouse? Maybe not though but that was also my first thoughts about this all.
Plus Ampharos light being seen from space was also part of its Dex entry in the Ruby and Sapphire games

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If this is Hoenn episode and this is Mosdeep, i have only one wish: Tate and Liza coming back.
Fat chance lol
Birch and Flannery didn't despite episodes being set in their home towns, they'll be lucky to get a mention.

I do hope this means we can get a Manaphy episode with Lana, Manaphy's only got the movie going for her. Kind of a missed opportunity not doing it first given Manaphy's event is active now

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Okay!

The writers had Mamane mention his dream of being an astronaut and he's returning to Hoenn to work on that and now this episode is following up on his goal/dream in the actual Hoenn setting. So that means we'll be getting some progression/growth for him and insight on his character and I'm hoping Denryu can be his by the end of the episode which would give him three catches. Denryu, Togedemaru and Kuwagannon.

PM stay putting that high value respect and organic feeling into Alola's name. Good for him <3

ShadowForce720

Okay!

The writers had Mamane mention his dream of being an astronaut and he's returning to Hoenn to work on that and now this episode is following up on his goal/dream in the actual Hoenn setting. So that means we'll be getting some progression/growth for him and insight on his character and I'm hoping Denryu can be his by the end of the episode which would give him three catches. Denryu, Togedemaru and Kuwagannon.

PM stay putting that high value respect and organic feeling into Alola's name. Good for him <3
Maybe we will also see Sophocles’ cousin Moylane here since last time Sophocles went to the space center he went with Moylane.

Status
Not open for further replies.