• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Don't evolve Sobble!! These guys don't like you . They only like your abomination brother Drizzile and cool Inteleon.
Let these guys repent!!!!
I wouldn't call Drizzile an abomination. Its probably my favourite member of the whole line, with Sobble looking quite plain and Inteleon just not being particularly appealing at all.

I remember picking Sobble as my starter (because I alternate the types I choose throughout generations) and I was so disappointed when my emo lizard evolved into a stick figure with a water pistol finger. I should've picked Grookey, whose whole line is boss.

In my ideal world, Sobble would evolve once (not here, but soon) and stay that way for the remainder of Goh's on-screen journey.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Idk tbh. This is so random and the first episode it get focussed on since its catch (27 ep ago, which is veery long)
The fact that they brought out Inteleon so quickly before we meet Grookey even is just bizarre.

Don't evolve baby Sobble!! These guys don't like you . They only like your abomination brother Drizzile and cool Inteleon.
Lmao what? I adore Sobble just as much as the rest of it's Family Tree.

I just find Drizzile and Inteleon more interesting is all
In my ideal world, Sobble would evolve once (not here, but soon) and stay that way for the remainder of Goh's on-screen journey.
Just curious but what stage would Scorbunny be at in your ideal world?

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Probably Raboot? I do think the base stage starters are all okay, but admittedly I prefer all of the middle stages this time around. The only fully evolved starter I truly like is Rillaboom..

I'm personally of the opinion that all starters are kind of whacked this generation, but that Rillaboom is the least whacked.

Rillaboom: The hair is clunky and its face/expressions are kind of bland..
Cinderace: Some proportions don't work for me and it's just too white for a Fire-type in my eyes.
Intelleon: A stickfigure, it's way too lean. Sure, make it look sleak, but they want too far with it.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
That Grookey really has to be special I mean it. We waited more then one year.

Watch it not getting caught.

Better yet, Paul comes back and snatches that monkey. Infernape vs. Rillaboom as a rematch actually sounds appealing. :p

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Watch it not getting caught.

Better yet, Paul comes back and snatches that monkey. Infernape vs. Rillaboom as a rematch actually sounds appealing. :p
Yes please. XD

Illusio

No words, only rage
Don't evolve baby Sobble!! These guys don't like you . They only like your abomination brother Drizzile and cool Inteleon.

What? Where are you getting that people don't love Sobble? Just because we want to see it evolve doesn't mean we hate it, I like it far more then Drizzile for instance, but I'm still rooting for it to get to that form.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Weirdly enough I noticed Famitsu made an article about this Episode
(Did they do this for Suicune's Episode?)

Translation might be a little off but I noticed a part in that article that says Gou comes up with an idea that puts Sobble through some "Special Training"?

Also I didn't know until now that the Japanese name for Snipe Shot was called "Aim Uchi" That sounds so cute! lol :p

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Translation might be a little off but I noticed a part in that article that says Gou comes up with an idea that puts Sobble through some "Special Training"?

Also I didn't know until now that the Japanese name for Snipe Shot was called "Aim Uchi" That sounds so cute! lol :p
No

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️

Looks like this will be an episode worth watching, super looking forward to Gou and Messon in action here. Boys could use a little glory together; fingers crossed for Shinka.

Status
Not open for further replies.