• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

Wait, if Go fully evolves Sobble and gets a Grookey who fully evolves then he'll be the first protagonist to get the fully evolved forms of each starter. I am both amused because it's the guy who does the least amount of battling who did it and annoyed because I have this feeling they're not going to make it feel deserved.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Wait, if Go fully evolves Sobble and gets a Grookey who fully evolves then he'll be the first protagonist to get the fully evolved forms of each starter. I am both amused because it's the guy who does the least amount of battling who did it and annoyed because I have this feeling they're not going to make it feel deserved.
Who's to say that'll even happen let alone Grookey going to Go which for the record isn't exactly a guarantee.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Reading about the "special training" bit really shows how much Goh's improved. It'll be interesting to compare how he dealt with things way back in the Scorbunny evolution episode with what he'll be doing with Sobble.

Who's to say that'll even happen let alone Grookey going to Go which for the record isn't exactly a guarantee.

I don't want Ash to get Grookey for some reason

I prefer for Goh to get Grookey mainly because of the salt that it'll give to all my potatoes, lol

But seriously, even without salt, I prefer for Goh to get Grookey or no MAIN character (Rivals are ok in this case)

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Weirdly enough I noticed Famitsu made an article about this Episode
(Did they do this for Suicune's Episode?)

Translation might be a little off but I noticed a part in that article that says Gou comes up with an idea that puts Sobble through some "Special Training"?

Also I didn't know until now that the Japanese name for Snipe Shot was called "Aim Uchi" That sounds so cute! lol :p
Does this mean that Goh is going to leave Sobble with Inteleon for special training which will increase Ash chances of getting his own Drizzile.

Keep dreaming @ChampioN One

Leonhart

Imagineer
Reading about the "special training" bit really shows how much Goh's improved. It'll be interesting to compare how he dealt with things way back in the Scorbunny evolution episode with what he'll be doing with Sobble.
I'm glad that he's at least learned to care about his Pokemon's desire to improve. The Hibanny situation was strange since it made Gou seem a bit self-centered, but at least that's being rectified with Messon.

Status
Not open for further replies.