• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Okay everyone this is a very exciting Episode

BUT

I worry we might be getting a little too in over our heads here as there's no definite proof that Sobble will Evolve in this episode.

I'm in the camp that personally hopes he does but given how this series like to troll us I don't wanna Jynx it anything! XD

On another note I find it quite interesting that Kurika Yamagata is the chief animation director for this episode who hasn't been involved with Pokemon since BW!
(Kyurem vs The Swords of Justice was his last Pokémon related work until now)

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
that title's a nice homage to a cartoon
FINALLy sobble is getting some darn development, wonder what it could entail. All we know is that there's likely going to be that inteleon from the preview we got

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Interestingly enough this episode is written by Yuka Miyata

Who also wrote:

The Episode where Ash catches Dragonite (who started as a Dragonair)

The Episode where Goh's Skwovet evolves into Greedent

Not saying that this means anything or that it'll apply to this episode but I thought that was something worth thinking about...

Thanks for pointing the episodes made by Miyata. Spared me the trouble of researching it lol

But wait, if Grookey is the new shoulder mon after Sobble, who's the new shoulder mon after Grookey?
Nothing. It’s either Grookey becomes Go’s new shoulder mon or Go gets absolutely nothing after Drizzile arrives.

Or Goh can get the marketable gen 9 pokémon.

I mean, May's gotten Munchlax before the game where it was catchable was even released.

Decidueye23

Thanks for pointing the episodes made by Miyata. Spared me the trouble of researching it lol

Or Goh can get the marketable gen 9 pokémon.

I mean, May's gotten Munchlax before the game where it was catchable was even released.
I wouldnt mind that but if sobble to drizzileis happening right now i doubt they will introduce a gen 9 pokemon esepcially when gen 9 is a WHILE away imo

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, this pretty much is the Inteleon debut episode.

Now let's see if they don't pull a Sanpei's Greninja by having Inteleon suck at fighting only to be saved by Sobble evolving (seriously, that episode made no sense and only started Sanpei's descent to crapdom).

Leonhart

Imagineer
My opinion on Messon is rather low to begin with, so it's hard for me to feel interest in a potential development episode for it. That said, I'm glad we're getting this out of the way sooner than expected.

BobbbidyBob

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M EXITED FOR THIS EP!!

Red and Blue

I don't know, doesn't seem so special to me...
Who or what HASN'T popped that stupid balloon?
Depends on how it's handled. Inteleon could Snipe the trio out of the sky just when they think they've put some distance between them and the twerps

kickachu

Momentai!
What if the episode is a pun for mission impossible and sure sobble gains some self confidence and learns a new move

Status
Not open for further replies.