• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What if the episode is a pun for mission impossible and sure sobble gains some self confidence and learns a new move
What do you mean "if"?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
If Sobble evolve in this episode, I hope its not because of team rocket.
Given who's writing this I can guarantee Team Rocket will play a large role in this episode.

Yuka Miyata wrote Dragonite's Debut Episode, The Ditto Episode, The Pinsir/Heracross Trade Episode, and The Skwovet Food Eating Contest Episode.

What do all of those Episodes have in common?

TEAM ROCKET!

It also dawned on me that Inteleon might be fighting them.
Remember when we saw Inteleon in a Battling-like stance and it seemed to be trying to protect Sobble from something?

Whether or not they'll be the ones who trigger Sobble's possible Evolution remains to be seen tho

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I wonder if the Pikachu training actually happens before Sobble meets Inteleon given he seems to be alone?
You may actually be on to something there.

We do see Sobble running away when Pikachu runs up to him

And like you said, Sobble appears to be by himself when he's with Inteleon.

But then again the Inteleon shot was only a few seconds long so it's hard to say for sure

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay wow this title is amazing lmao, it might be my fav Japanese title considering usually they just mention the big event happening
I can definitely see sobble evolving here like scorbunny evolved, and I'm not even mad lol, Sobble has gotten plenty of focus and we have seen it will try to train as per preview, I'm okay with it evolving here

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Okay wow this title is amazing lmao, it might be my fav Japanese title considering usually they just mention the big event happening
I can definitely see sobble evolving here like scorbunny evolved, and I'm not even mad lol, Sobble has gotten plenty of focus and we have seen it will try to train as per preview, I'm okay with it evolving here

Excuse me what?? Sobble has done jack **** except battle a Silcobra and cry, and used Water Gun to get rid of a sand storm and oh ya, cry. Just because he's appeared in the background a lot doesn't mean he's gotten focus lol. He's literally done almost nothing.

Decidueye23

Yeah i think this is the first episode where sobble is going to be propeely focused on other than its debut episode.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Excuse me what?? Sobble has done jack **** except battle a Silcobra and cry, and used Water Gun to get rid of a sand storm and oh ya, cry. Just because he's appeared in the background a lot doesn't mean he's gotten focus lol. He's literally done almost nothing.
When I meant focus, I obviously meant screentime and how it's been shown a lot, all of its characteristics
I literally said in the same message it seems it will get training and considering its a second stage Mon that training is enough for me!

Mythical-Moonlight

I wonder if Inteleon (and whoever it's Trainer is) will appear in Tommorow's Opening?

I second the notion that sobble has done nothing but be a gag.
To be fair a lot Pokémon have been used as gags but still Evolved

Torchic, Bounsweet, Scorbunny, and Skwovet are some of the more notable examples

I think what @SerGoldenhandtheJust meant is that we've seen Sobble in multiple Episodes now

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
To be fair a lot Pokémon have been used as gags but still Evolved

Torchic, Bounsweet, Scorbunny, and Skwovet are some of the more notable examples

I think what @SerGoldenhandtheJust meant is that we've seen Sobble in multiple Episodes now
Yep exactly, I'm bored of sobble. Show it training and working to evolve after seeing inteleon, and have it evolve by end of the episode. Fine for me

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Like Torchic? Like Noibat? Like Roggenrola? Like Bounsweet? Like Scorbunny? Like Skwovet? Like fking Gligar and Goomy?

Decidueye23

Like Torchic? Like Noibat? Like Roggenrola? Like Bounsweet? Like Scorbunny? Like Skwovet? Like fking Gligar and Goomy?
i guess most of the other you mentioned barring torchic and goomy were never depicted to be weak. And most of them had a few episodes dedicated to them getting some more individual focus. I guess sobble seems so afraid of battling that it would be nice to see it slowly get over that.

I would like to see it get some more development before it evolves but eh i dont mind if it evolves as well.

nuzamaki90

Given the title of the episode and there being a new opening tomorrow, I really hope this doesn’t turn out to be an evolution episode. I was hoping Sobble wouldn’t evolve because Iike Sobble as it is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.