• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Go's timid Messon greatly admires the Inteleon it met at a movie set. And when a Pokémon kidnapping case occurs, Messon musters up its courage.

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 荒井怜子 (Reiko Arai)
Animation Director 松本勝次 (Katsuji Matsumoto)

------

Enter Inteleon!! Maybe....?!
Go's timid Messon grows more reliable after it meets a female spy's Inteleon!
Blurb: Messon is really excited to be around this Inteleon it admires so much!!

Last edited:

Tocsdoc

Finally some good sobble development. I wonder who owns that inteleon though. Hoping it's a trainer in the pwc so we get more of that

dman_dustin

I agree. Fake tears would be perfect for sobble. Evolution seems early but journeys does like to rush evolutions as we've seen before
Can't be forced to remain unevolved due to marketing if they evolve it quickly without much development.

And just like with Scorbunny, as I said captures provide exp. Sobble clearly enjoyed passive exp gain.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
HAHAHAHHAHA yes, I am big fan of MI movies so this is awesome :D

Mythical-Moonlight

~Can't I not take it in vain?~
Interestingly enough this episode is written by Yuka Miyata

Who also wrote:

The Episode where Ash catches Dragonite (who started as a Dragonair)

The Episode where Goh's Skwovet evolves into Greedent

Not saying that this means anything or that it'll apply to this episode but I thought that was something worth thinking about...

Just I wish it did more as a sobble before evolving
I understand you and I kinda feel the same.
IF it does Evolve here then hopefully we'll at least get a scene showing it training or something

Tocsdoc

Interestingly enough this episode is written by Yuka Miyata

Who also wrote:

The Episode where Ash catches Dragonite (who started as a Dragonair)

The Episode where Goh's Skwovet evolves into Greedent

Not saying that this means anything or that it'll apply to this episode but I thought that was something worth thinking about...

I understand you and I kinda feel the same.
IF it does Evolve here then hopefully we'll at least get a scene showing it training or something
He also wrote the episode in sun and moon where lanas poppilo grows to be slighty inspired by that girl whos name I can't remember brionne. So this sobble episode should be good