• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Interestingly enough the new summary doesn't mention Inteleon's trainer.
I wonder if she is real spy or just playing a role in the movie.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
because it would be cute, big bro Cinderace and lil sis Sobble. Drizzile looks like a teenage emo girl too.
That's a unique way to look at it.
Most usually see the Sobble line as Male. (Tho I have seen at least one Artist on Twitter who likes to draw Female Drizzile)

Interestingly enough the new summary doesn't mention Inteleon's trainer.

I wonder if she is real spy or just playing a role in the movie.
Most likely an Actress

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
True especially since all the summaries keep bringing up Sobble's Timidness in particular.

I think it may be Inteleon's Confidence in itself that probably drew Sobble's attention rather than it being a Spy lol

Hopefully they address the timidness with an evolution.

Scorbunny was playful, but after being provoked and learning the ember kick it evolved into the serious Raboot, though like all Galar starters it took the change too far and became edgy.

Sobble is inspired to become braver, it acts out a rescue and maybe learns a new move then evolves, but rather than simply not be cowardly it is indifferent and lazy.

Unless the Pikachu training scene happens in another episode, it looks like it happens before Sobble meets Inteleon. I do wonder if Goh is even at the studio?

Last edited:

Mew29240

Hopefully they address the tidiness with an evolution.

Scorbunny was playful, but after being provoked and learning the ember kick it evolved into the serious Raboot, though like all Galar starters it took the change too far and became edgy.

Sobble is inspired to become braver, it acts out a rescue and maybe learns a new move then evolves, but rather than simply not be cowardly it is indifferent and lazy.

Unless the Pikachu training scene happens in another episode, it looks like it happens before Sobble meets Inteleon. I do wonder if Goh is even at the studio?

I can see Ash and Goh try to train Sobble using Pikachu at the beginning of the episode, fail, and then have Goh commenting about ways to help Sobble with its timidness. This would then prompts Prof. Sakuragi or someone else to let them know about the actress with Intelion and where they're filming.

Mythical-Moonlight

I do wonder if Goh is even at the studio?
I've actually been wondering about this ever since we saw the trailer.

Is Sobble by itself when it meets Inteleon?

Granted they're small scenes but it the shots where we see them makes it seem like Sobble and Inteleon are alone.

I wonder what Gou and the others are doing?

I also kinda wanna see Gou and Cinderace's reactions towards Inteleon. XD

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I can see Ash and Goh try to train Sobble using Pikachu at the beginning of the episode, fail, and then have Goh commenting about ways to help Sobble with its timidness. This would then prompts Prof. Sakuragi or someone else to let them know about the actress with Intelion and where they're filming.

Sakuragi with his deep pockets and infinite connections, I'm pretty sure that he is the one who got them onto the Gardevoir set as well.

Mythical-Moonlight

While I have no idea what will happen in this episode One thing that I THINK will happen is Sobble learning a new Move of some sort

But the question is, what Move should Sobble Learn if it does?

These are all the Moves it can learn Naturally (I'm not counting TM/TR Moves)

Pound
Water Gun

Bind
Water Pulse
Tearful Look

Sucker Punch
U-Turn
Liquidation

Soak
Rain Dance

I Bolded the ones I think are most likely

Mew29240

While I have no idea what will happen in this episode One thing that I THINK will happen is Sobble learning a new Move of some sort

[S]Pound
Water Gun
[/S]
Bind
Water Pulse
Tearful Look

Sucker Punch
U-Turn
Liquidation

Soak
Rain Dance

If it does learn a new move, I think it'd probably be Water Pulse. A part of me wants to see Sobble get Sucker Punch though; a physical move sounds like a great way to give Sobble confidence (in this case, the confidence to get up close to an opponent and smack them with its tail into submission).

Mythical-Moonlight

I just realized one thing that I noticed about Inteleon that I didn't notice until now.

Everytime we see one it always has a Female Trainer! XD

It appears with Gloria in Merchandise
It appears with Nessa in Twilight Wings
In the Anime it's Debuting with a Lady Actress

The only exception so far has been Leon in "GOTCHA!"

Interestingly enough Omori and Masuda once confirmed that Sobble itself was created by 2 Women (which probably means the whole line was created by those same 2 women)

Also Slightly off topic but am I the only one here wondering how the heck we ended up in a timeline where BOTH Scorbunny and Sobble's Final Evolutions have made their debuts in the Anime before Grookey does? Does anyone else find that kinda weird?
7910637cdbcaf527770ae38e8d7d1ad5.gif

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

Pound
Water Gun

Bind
Water Pulse
Tearful Look

Sucker Punch
U-Turn
Liquidation

Soak
Rain Dance

I dunno how I forgot about Egg Moves

Some more

Aqua Jet
Aqua Ring
Double Team
Fell Stinger
Haze
Ice Shard
Mist

Sobble learning Aqua Jet would be cool (and it would also mean that one of it's Parents might've been a Primarina :cool: )

Sobble learning Ice Shard? One of it's Parent's was possibly a Weavile

Sobble learning Aqua Ring? Possibly came from a Milotic or a Vaporeon lol

Sobble learning Fell Stinger would be absolutely hilarious tho because it would undoubtedly mean one of it's Parents was a Togemaru :p

Status
Not open for further replies.