• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Go's timid Messon greatly admires the Inteleon it met at a movie set. And when a Pokémon kidnapping case occurs, Messon musters up its courage.

------

Go's constantly timid Messon visits the set for a popular movie where it meets an Inteleon that plays a spy. Messon greatly admires this Inteleon, which is also its own final evolved form, but just then a Pokémon kidnapping case occurs.

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 荒井怜子 (Reiko Arai)
Animation Director 松本勝次 (Katsuji Matsumoto)

------

Enter Inteleon!! Maybe....?!
Go's timid Messon grows more reliable after it meets a female spy's Inteleon!
Blurb: Messon is really excited to be around this Inteleon it admires so much!!

------

Top blurb: Go's Messon really admires Inteleon!
Bottom blurb: Messon meets a cool Inteleon that's going to be in a movie!

Last edited:

Tocsdoc

Finally some good sobble development. I wonder who owns that inteleon though. Hoping it's a trainer in the pwc so we get more of that

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I agree. Fake tears would be perfect for sobble. Evolution seems early but journeys does like to rush evolutions as we've seen before
Evolutions should never take an astronomically long time to happen anyways.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yeah I know but it's not like sobbles done much to derserve the evolution
That should and never was a factor for anything anyways.

dman_dustin

I agree. Fake tears would be perfect for sobble. Evolution seems early but journeys does like to rush evolutions as we've seen before

Can't be forced to remain unevolved due to marketing if they evolve it quickly without much development.

And just like with Scorbunny, as I said captures provide exp. Sobble clearly enjoyed passive exp gain.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Interestingly enough this episode is written by Yuka Miyata

Who also wrote:

The Episode where Ash catches Dragonite (who started as a Dragonair)

The Episode where Goh's Skwovet evolves into Greedent

Not saying that this means anything or that it'll apply to this episode but I thought that was something worth thinking about...

Just I wish it did more as a sobble before evolving

I understand you and I kinda feel the same.
IF it does Evolve here then hopefully we'll at least get a scene showing it training or something

Tocsdoc

Interestingly enough this episode is written by Yuka Miyata

Who also wrote:

The Episode where Ash catches Dragonite (who started as a Dragonair)

The Episode where Goh's Skwovet evolves into Greedent

Not saying that this means anything or that it'll apply to this episode but I thought that was something worth thinking about...

I understand you and I kinda feel the same.
IF it does Evolve here then hopefully we'll at least get a scene showing it training or something
He also wrote the episode in sun and moon where lanas poppilo grows to be slighty inspired by that girl whos name I can't remember brionne. So this sobble episode should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.