• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

February 5th: PM2019 054 - Messon In Possible! (w/ Momoko Fukuchi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Summary:

Doesn't seem like the episode will focus much on Inteleon after all.
I wonder which Pokémon got kidnapped? (PLEASE do Not say Pikachu :rolleyes: )

Wait if this is taking place on a movie set.
Do you guys think we'll see that Ditto that Team Rocket should've caught here?

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Sobble found its courage. Looks like it may actually evolve into Drizzile now

Mythical-Moonlight

I really hope Sobble finding it's courage is permanent and not a one-off thing.

Also I just got a weird thought.

People are talking about about the possibility of Ditto returning.

What if the Inteleon is really the Ditto in disguise?

The Magazine blurb does says "Enter Inteleon... Maybe?"

I really don't want that to be the case but I wouldn't put it past these writers since they're pretty trollish

Mythical-Moonlight

Iwane posted a picture of Drizzile on his Twitter today.

Now considering Iwane draws a bunch of random stuff for sh*ts and giggles it probably doesn't mean anything at all.

Tho considering that we all know this episode is coming out in only 2 weeks from now... That is some very interesting timing to post this ...

Of course considering the nature of this show (and the fact that Iwane isn't even animating this episode),
Iwane could very well easily be trying to stir up bait in order to get us to speculate even harder! XD

So again Please Take This With A Grain Of Salt!

Last edited:

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
Iwane posted a picture of Drizzile on his Twitter today.

Now considering Iwane draws a bunch of random stuff for sh*ts and giggles it probably doesn't mean anything at all.

Tho considering that we all know this episode is coming out in only 2 weeks from now... That is some very interesting timing to post this ...

Of course considering the nature of this show, Iwane could very well easily be trying to stir up bait in order to get us to speculate even harder! XD

So again Please Take This With A Grain Of Salt!
I don't think Mr Iwane is even animating these episodes. He only animates Ash battles.
Also if this is true then, Ash with Grookey is also correct.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

I don't Mr Iwane is even animating these episodes. He only animates Ash battles.
Also if this is true then, Ash with Grookey is also correct.

Those two things aren’t really connected, even if Sobble evolves in episode 54 that doesn’t automatically mean that Ash would get Grookey.

ShadowForce720

Well both are artworks by official artworks, if one's hint works why can't the other? I don't get the logic.

Because it makes the mistake of presuming that just because one official artwork was right that another official artwork is right which isn’t necessarily the case. Heck may I remind you that the artwork of Grookey that your talking about also showed Skwovet and Scorbunny even though those two Pokémon have already evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.